Fitchburg Mayor joins Bloomberg & Mumbles

OLAK

NES Member
Fitchburg members should contact the mayor about unjoining this group.

Wong joins mayors group to stop sale of illegal guns
FITCHBURG -- Mayor Lisa Wong said she has accepted an invitation to join the Mayors Against Illegal Guns Coalition, an organization she says focuses on "crime control" rather than gun control.

The reality is, I think it is safe to say we are ALL against illegal guns. Who would be FOR them? I think the mere existence of a group such as this undermines the overall intelligence and integrity of each CITIZEN in the US.

Unless of course the mission is to change the definition of what a legal gun was...

The reality is, I think it is safe to say we are ALL against illegal guns. Who would be FOR them? I think the mere existence of a group such as this undermines the overall intelligence and integrity of each CITIZEN in the US.

Unless of course the mission is to change the definition of what a legal gun was...

Well, I don't think there is a such thing as an illegal gun. But they can't go around saying their true philosophy, which is "Mayors against citizens with guns".

Some firearms with scary looking features are illegal to posses. I for one am not against these "illegal guns" - I'm against the bogus law that made them that way.

Last edited:
Isn't a machine gun made after NFA illegal?

It is, for non FFL/SOT/LE/Military...... But frankly, it shouldn't be. Ownership of such firearms SHOULD be protected by natural law and the constitution.

-Mike

It is, for non FFL/SOT/LE/Military...... But frankly, it shouldn't be. Ownership of such firearms SHOULD be protected by natural law and the constitution.

-Mike

Agreed, firearms of all types should be legal for everyone. The only thing "illegal" are the laws restricting gun ownership.

From the S&E article....

"well see if there are things we can do to toughen up the laws" - (meaning...place restrictions on law abiding gun owners)

"Demoura is going to look at what types of guns "we" put out there" - (really? So..."we" will only allow certain types of guns now, let me guess....semi autos and evil black rifles will be banned)

Sounds like gun control to me....

I honestly didn't think things could get any worse for Fitchburg gun owners. Looks like I was wrong.

Back
Top Bottom