Fitchburg COP is an Anti!! *UPDATE* Post #42

t's been a while since my last article, but I realized that over the last few months there has been a trend occurring throughout this country that is extremely disturbing: Law- enforcement officers being shot and killed. There needs to be stronger gun control.
Read his Article...

Last edited:
I found this on the FBI website:

From 1986-1995, 197 convicts murdered a police officer while out on parole, probation, or early prison release. More than 100 police killers during that period were under 18 years of age.
An average murderer spends 5.5 years in prison... a "life" sentence averages 7.7 years...and 3 out of 4 convicted criminals don't go to jail at all.

I've always wondered why some citizens rebel against the police. Could it be that:

Possibly the police have lost the trust of people by thier own actions? Breaking into innocent peoples houses, guns blazing and not held responsible, committing crimes in uniform and having it covered up by the "blue code of silence"?

His article has nothing to do with the title, but then at the end he just randomly states we need more gun control.
He doesn't make a single point about guns in the whole article.

We are the first line of defense, and usually the last line of defense when someone calls for help. We handle issues within seconds ...

What?

This guy sounds like a crybaby who:

a) doesn't understand what his role in society is, and

b) is in the wrong line of work

An average murderer spends 5.5 years in prison... a "life" sentence averages 7.7 years...
[banghead]

if someone maliciously takes another's life, they should be in the clink for AT LEAST half of their own!

5.5 years.....pfffft!

if there's anywhere in north central MA where you'd need a gun--it's fitchburg. dude has his head up his ass, there are plenty of actual problems in the city that need to be addressed and going after law-abiding gun owners shouldn't even be on a list of his priorities.

if there's anywhere in north central MA where you'd need a gun--it's fitchburg. dude has his head up his ass, there are plenty of actual problems in the city that need to be addressed and going after law-abiding gun owners shouldn't even be on a list of his priorities.

It's for the children, and puppies

Last edited:
100% agree.

If the Fitchburg COP ever listened to the scanner he would understand that his police force is NOT the first line of defense. Typical domestic call goes like this:

00:00 ->Dispatch: Fitchburg police 2 and 4

00:10 ->Car 2: Car 2

00:12 ->Car 4: Car 4

00:15 ->Dispatch: Someone reported a man on XX Winter St Apt Y beating up his old lady

00:20 -> Car 4: Received

00:22 -> Car 2: Received

02:30 -> Car 4: What number Winter St???

04:30 -> Car 4: What apartment number again?

04:35 -> Dispatch: apartment Y

04:40 -> Car 4: Received

05:30 -> Car 4: Apt Y is empty are you sure?

05:35 -> Dispatch: I'll replay the call standby

05:40 -> Car 4: Received

06:00 -> Car 4: Its apartment Y rear, I've made contact

-Snip-

If this were a real beating the old lady would have been in a coma at the 2 minute mark. Not the officers fault its tough locating some of those places.

Last edited:
This has to be the most egotistical statment in quite some time:

"Ours is the only occupation in this country that can legally take a life, save a life, or give life, all on one call for service."

Seems like the armed services, EMTs, ERs, and civilians protecting themselves, their families or others don't count according to this gasbag.

Wow. It really must be exciting to be a GOD:

"Ours is the only occupation in this country that can legally take a life, save a life, or give life, all on one call for service. We maintain order in this fast-paced, ever-changing world of ours."

We really should all just get a clue and Worship them in the manner they deserve.

"Ours is the only occupation in this country that can legally take a life, save a life, or give life, all on one call for service."

What's the give life bit ? Does he plan on his officer's inseminating someone on their call .

What's the give life bit ? Does he plan on his officer's inseminating someone on their call .

I'm pretty sure he's advocating rape. It makes as much sense as the rest of the garbage he spews.

"We are the first line of defense, and usually the last line of defense when someone calls for help. We handle issues within seconds, and often the same event is reviewed for years by a court. Yes, there are times that split-second decisions could have had a better result. But we have seen what can happen if we wait for a few extra seconds, and it is too often a loss of life to one of our officers."

um, no Im the first line of Defense, as shown by the "if we wait for a few extra seconds" statement. If I wait it could be my loss of life, and YOU mopping up the mess.

"Ours is the only occupation in this country that can legally take a life, save a life, or give life, all on one call for service. We maintain order in this fast-paced, ever-changing world of ours"

Sorry, that just sounds outright arrogant.

he should try nicely asking the criminals to obey the current gun control laws.

He should just tell the criminals who he is. then they'll instantly fall to their knees and worship him.

They chant," Oh HE, with the power to Give Life,
Oh HE with the power to Take life..."

I challenge him to a MA sanctioned fight....venue to be Shriners Auditorium.

In this corner...weighing in at 200lbs, reigning from the darkest depths of hell, the master of all hoverbears....and fighter for constitutional rights....
MIIICHHAELLL "Go-Time" JUNNNIOORRRR

And in this corner, weighing in at fat, burning the constitution, and eating your first born child.........
CHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEFFFF "Dirty uncle" DEMOOOUURAAAAA

Last edited:
Notice this gem in there from "cop 5"?

"Ha! After doing this job for ten years you realize that there's really two kinds of civilians - crooks and crooks who haven't been caught yet. Civilians don't care about the police, so we better watch out for ourselves."

"Ha! After doing this job for ten years you realize that there's really two kinds of civilians - crooks and crooks who haven't been caught yet. Civilians don't care about the police, so we better watch out for ourselves."

It would be painting with a broad brush to say that most cops are like that......most cops that I know aren't. Burn DM all you want on his a**h*** statements he's a proven DB......turning this into a cop bashing thread goes nowhere to help our cause.

It would be painting with a broad brush to say that most cops are like that......most cops that I know aren't. Burn DM all you want on his a**h*** statements he's a proven DB......turning this into a cop bashing thread goes nowhere to help our cause.

I don't believe I am cop bashing at all. I have had very positive experiences with the vast majority of police officers I have come accross both on duty and off.
However, you can not read the article and then the comments and just not boil it down to:

Chief:
Question "I've always wondered why some citizens rebel against the police. Could it be that:"

Cop 5
Answer ""Ha! After doing this job for ten years you realize that there's really two kinds of civilians - crooks and crooks who haven't been caught yet. Civilians don't care about the police, so we better watch out for ourselves."

Asked and answered..

Not for nothing, my friends from HS that went LE route are all now raging DBs, and I frankly can't deal with them anymore. Wonder if there is something to Cop 5's statement. [rolleyes]

Something about cops, cops families, and suspects comes to mind.....

I commented:

Wonderful. Another article by a cop arguing that because they have chosen a job that's more dangerous than some others, my rights should be curtailed.

I'm sick of this. Chief, your job is 1/5th as deadly as a fisherman's or a farmer's. The death rate is 21 out of 100,000, which is less dangerous than being a ROOFER. If you don't like having a job that entails some risk, then do us all a favor and quit. I fail to see why the lives and safety of the people whose taxes pay your salary are less precious than yours, which is exactly your point. Since you have neither a legal duty nor the ability to actually protect me, why should I disarm myself because some criminal who's already breaking about 10 laws the second he picks up a gun, decides to commit homicide?

If you can't deal with having a sometimes thankless and difficult job, then QUIT. No one promised you it was going to be safe or easy. You do what you do because you love it, or because you think it's important, or both. If you're unhappy then choose a different career. Don't whine about needing more gun control when you already have some of the strictest gun control in the country. The Brady Center gives Mass. it's highest rating. What more do you want?

Back
Top Bottom