Fishing from shore in southern NH?

Any suggestions for places/bodies of water to checkout?...closer to Nashua the better I haven't fished much in years and its time to return to one of my favorite hobbies.

I also appreciate bait suggestions...I like keeping it simple (pink salmon eggs always worked great for just about everything where I grew up; but meal worms, worms, etc...all preferred by me over lures).

Thanks!

On 3A in Litchfield, there are a few places to publicly access walking paths that lead down to the Merrimack River. There is one about 1/4-1/2 mile south of Corning Rd intersection on the southbound side, look for the brown information hut on the side of the road with the dirt parking lot near the powerlines. It is conservation land with public paths in all directions that lead down to the river and a nice fishing spot. I prefer to walk straight down the path, and when you get to the intersection walk straight through the woods. Nice spot.

Guys you should really pm spots. It burns a place when you just post it up for eveyone to see.

Yeah, likewise I don't need "specific" spots. Just give me the name of a body of water/area (as in "southern Connecticut river on the NH side") and I'm good...

Back
Top Bottom