Fisher solutions sight tool

Ok well I bought one. Solid construction. Haven't had a chance to use it yet but am planning on doing the apex trigger on my M&P 9FS. Will let you know how it goes.

- Todd

Ok well I bought one. Solid construction. Haven't had a chance to use it yet but am planning on doing the apex trigger on my M&P 9FS. Will let you know how it goes.

- Todd
Be interesting to see how it goes. Thanks. I tried one on my Shield and it couldn't budge the rear sight.

Last edited:
Just did the apex kit on my m&p 9fs this morning. The sight tool worked great. Just need to put a little lube on it to keep it from binding. Little hard to line up but worked great pushing the sight off. Just hope I put it back roughly at zero. Haven't had a chance to test fire but dry fire felt much nicer. Polished up some of the internals while it was apart.

- Todd

Just used this to put trijicon hd sights on my m&p full size. Front and rear no problems. Hopefully still at zero. Very easy to use. Just take your time setting it up.

I recommend getting some small rubber pieces to pad the clamp section. I used some cleaning patches and still put some minor scratches on the slide.

- Todd

Used the tool yesterday to put the trijicon hd's on my shield 9. Front site no problem. Rear site on the other hand was an absolute bitch. Eventually got it off, but not without F' ing up the stock site, and liberal amounts of oil.

And I know this thread is somewhat useless without pictures so I'm going to try and get some this week.

- Todd

Back
Top Bottom