First Shots

Hey Everybody, I was wondering if anybody could give me some information. My girlfriend and I are looking to go through the first shots program at Smith and Wesson as I am a beginning shooter and she has no experience, but is willing to learn. Does anyone know how it works over there? I tried emailing them a few days ago to see what we would have to do to sign up and have gotten no response. I will try to call today/tomorrow and ask the same questions, but I didn't know if anyone knew the details. As a VERY BROKE beginning shooter I want to take advantage of any free or cheap course that is offered so if anyone knows of any please PM me or post a response. Thanks for the time.

It is done. You have to go through their calendar to sign up. I was always on NSSF's calendar and so could never find the registration option. It worked out though because when I called they had a date listed that wasn't actually available and so he corrected it while we were on the phone that way he didn't have to call people later and say that the class wasn't happening. Looking forward to it March 8th. It will be something to do with the GF.

Back
Top Bottom