First Over Under Shotgun?

go shoot, dont think to much.... keep your eye on the target and follow through with your swing. dont look at the sights at all.
With out knowing where the guns shoot your shooting blind anyway. Until you take a little time to "pattern" a shotgun just go and have fun.

1. stand up a bit dont shrug down into the gun keep your head up.
2. raise the shotgun up and slightly in front of you until the comb just lightly touches your cheak
3. draw shotgun back into shoulder pocket. Drop your head onto the comb
4. look out just above the trap house, call pull let your eyes get you to the target and follow through

you can also try from the low ready like bird hunting, this will get your eyes on the target 1st

Last edited:
I trade in my 870 for a Stoeger o/u. I picked up used for a really great priceI've been using it for about a year now and it hasn't let me down.I shoot just about every other weekend and go through about 200 rounds each time I take it out. it's not the lightist and it's not the best feeling but it works for me for now.if you want to go the cheap route I would recommend one.

Last edited:
go shoot, dont think to much.... keep your eye on the target and follow through with your swing. dont look at the sights at all.
With out knowing where the guns shoot your shooting blind anyway. Until you take a little time to "pattern" a shotgun just go and have fun.

1. stand up a bit dont shrug down into the gun keep your head up.
2. raise the shotgun up and slightly in front of you until the comb just lightly touches your cheak
3. draw shotgun back into shoulder pocket. Drop your head onto the comb
4. look out just above the trap house, call pull let your eyes get you to the target and follow through

you can also try from the low ready like bird hunting, this will get your eyes on the target 1st

Thank you! The Force is with me.

skywalker-blast-shield-down.jpg

If your serious about it you should spend the money and get fitted and buy a decent gun like a browning or beretta.

If your looking to cheap out then a stoeger or ati cavalry sx are good choices.

I have a 20 ga 26" for skeet and a 12 ga 28" for trap cavalry sx. They havent hiccupped through almost 1k rounds yet. Im pretty amazed how well i shoot them and how light they are for 380 dollars, they look pretty darn good to. That said i would not expect them to last like the b guns. But for the price i could buy 5 of them for one beretta or browning. So far theyve been great. I just picked up the 20 ga and shot my best round of skeet ever on the first night out. Plus the thing carries like a 28 ga for hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom