First AR

I am in full panic buy mode...Really just an excuse to buy an AR15

I ended up ordering a UBR from Fulton Armory. Spoke to Clint and he was very nice and very patient answering all my stupid questions. I am in MA and can't have a suppressor or threaded barrel. FA was able to put together a MA compliant rifle for me similar to this with A1 Stock (No collapsible stocks allowed in MA):

Two stage Match Trigger
Fixed Front Sight
Criterion by Krieger Barrel 1x9 twist
Slick Side Side Cock

"The Look" Criterion by Krieger Barrel 1x9 twist
From Fulton Armory: "The Fulton Armory "Post-Ban" barrel includes "The Look" muzzle device, which looks like a suppressor but is completely post-ban legal everywhere. Most importantly, "The Look" is pinned on just as the front sight base is pinned on. Why is this important? You can remove it, which is the only way to get the front sight base off, allowing the installation of float tubes as well as any needed maintenance." It is mostly cosmetic but will serve to protect the muzzle crown.

Slick Side Side Cock:
The Side Cocking Option allows bolt cycling without breaking position and makes bolt charging effortless even with optics.

Delivery is 6-10 weeks

From what I'm hearing from other vendors, 6-10 weeks isn't bad at all. A friend called Bushmaster and they quoted him 4-6 months for an AR.

Everyone should have at least one! [smile]

Back
Top Bottom