Firearms Safety Course

Could someone please recommend a place in or near Natick MA where I could take the Firearms Safety Course for my FID on a weekend or evening?
All the ones I've found in the area seem to be during working hours.

Check out Maynard Rod and Gun Club. I was in Hudson Police Dept. and saw a flyer stating that they have a free hunters safety course on 3/30, 4/1, 4/6, 4/8, 4/13, and 4/15 from 6:30-9pm. you have to call to pre register 978-632-7648. I read the flier quickly so you should call to verify that this is free.

The Mass Firearms School is located in Framingham. Our 4 hour basic safety course will give you the certification you need to acquire any Massachusetts firearms license. The cost is $99.

We also use a state of the art firearms simulation system which will give you a great training opportunity. You can get more information by visiting our web site at www.MassFirearmsSchool.com.

Steve, MFS
781-559-3064

I'd like to thank everyone for their recommendations. I've now found a place for this weekend and I'm all signed up.

I ended up taking the Home Firearm Safety Course from NEtracker.
He's a good guy and even ended up customizing the course to cover more information for my particular situation (an Alien FID) and got in some range time (which isn't normally included in that course).

I'd recommend him as an instructor to anyone who wants to take this course.

Back
Top Bottom