• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Finally some logic in the Media

Admin

Staff Member
Administrator
NES Member
Talking to prisoners about guns emphasizes a few key lessons. First, criminals don't obey the law. (That's why we call them "criminals.")

I've been saying that all along.

Because guns are used more than twice as often defensively as criminally. When armed men broke into Susan Gonzalez' house and shot her, she grabbed her husband's gun and started firing. "I figured if I could shoot one of them, even if we both died, someone would know who had been in my home."

But yet no one sees this. That's what amazes me.

John Stossel. I expected nothing less from him.

He's very objective, and pretty much unbiased. Outside of common sense, that is. He figures criminals will normally break the law. Technically, that's a bias, though a correct and true one.

He sure put the screws to Sharpton, didn't he?

Nickle said:
John Stossel. I expected nothing less from him.

He's very objective, and pretty much unbiased. Outside of common sense, that is. He figures criminals will normally break the law. Technically, that's a bias, though a correct and true one.

He sure put the screws to Sharpton, didn't he?

John's good...I hear he's a conservative. Amazing that he's made it as far as he has in the media world.

Back
Top Bottom