• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Finally a range day

peterk123

NES Member
Practicing at 200 yards shootting off packs seated on the ground and laying down. I think I enjoy shooting rifle more than pistol.

But the most exciting part of the day is my wife will hunt rifle season this year and she came out to practice. This will be her first time hunting! She loves the 6.5 creed. And she did awesome at 200 shooting off the pack.

Next is 300 yards, assuming it's not blowing 50mph. That's next week.

20230928_122418.jpg

Too fun! I've heard it said that the girls are naturally better shots than us macho-types. All I know is that when I go shooting with my wife, we save money on targets. She blows out the center, then I can use it to shoot all around the edges.

Practicing at 200 yards shootting off packs seated on the ground and laying down. I think I enjoy shooting rifle more than pistol.

But the most exciting part of the day is my wife will hunt rifle season this year and she came out to practice. This will be her first time hunting! She loves the 6.5 creed. And she did awesome at 200 shooting off the pack.

Next is 300 yards, assuming it's not blowing 50mph. That's next week.

View attachment 800480
Next time you can just say:

"We shot prone supported" and save a crap ton of key strokes......😁

Back
Top Bottom