Final weeks approaching for the big day, April 17-18

Anyone who has had the least inkling to go to an Appleseed has little excuse in April, there are currently 98 shoots across the country, and 9 shoots in New England that weekend:

Columbia, ME
Middlebury, VT
Bennington, VT
Holderness, NH
Dalton, NH
Pelham, NH
Peterborough, NH
Harvard, MA
Hartford, CT

All of these shoots have space, but some are closing in very quickly to being full. If you want to attend a shoot in your own neck of the woods and save yourself a longer drive I highly recommend signing up for one now.

In fact don't just sign up, sign up your wife (shoots free!), your children of appropriate age (also shoots free!), and get your friends and neighbors to sign up too. There is no better weekend for your first appleseed then on the big weekend where 235 years ago our heritage began. Don't know what I'm talking about? Get to an appleseed that weekend and I promise you a great story.

See you on the firing line!

Hartford, CT and Calverton, NY (on Long Island) are sold out. Harvard is over 2/3 full with 69 out of 100 spots taken.

Just a reminder... if you're currently in the military (including reserves!), you shoot for FREE. (except for range fees - we can't control them as they are charged by the host range. Harvard, though, has no range fee).

If you're a woman, you shoot for FREE.

If you're under 21, you shoot for FREE.

If you're an elected official (paging C-pher, paging C-pher!) - say it with me now, boys and girls - you shoot for FREE.

And even if you ARE paying for it, I'd like to know where else you can get a weekend's worth of high-quality instruction for SEVENTY DOLLARS. (Eighty if you are a walk-in).

See you at the shoot!

Hartford, CT and Calverton, NY (on Long Island) are sold out. Harvard is over 2/3 full with 69 out of 100 spots taken.

I guess my numbers were wrong on Hartford... the Columbia, ME shoot could be full, but Harvard is up to 74 out of 100 as of last night...

April 17-18 (98 Shoots) This is from the Appleseed Forum as of last night.

Calverton, NY 53/54 Sold out!
Winslow, NJ 11/16
Columbia, ME 19/20
Middlebury, VT 14/50
Bennington, VT 8/30
Harvard, MA 74/100 - wow... we're going to need FOUR firing lines...
New Breman, NY 1/35
Hartford, CT 31/35 - Hmm... looks like they opened up some more space in Hartford!
Pelham, NH 34/50
Holderness, NH 3/25 - Hey, what happened to the Live Free or Die state?
Dalton, NH 2/30 - Come on, guys - are you kidding me?
Peterborough, NH 7/18
Elbridge, NY 8/45
Burlington Flats, NY 10/30
Saratoga Springs, NY 18/40

I guess my numbers were wrong on Hartford... the Columbia, ME shoot could be full, but Harvard is up to 74 out of 100 as of last night...

Well... Hartford is listed as sold out in the 4/17 special thread, but that was as of three days ago. It shows as not sold out in the general registration thread, which was updated last night. So either they got some more room somewhere, OR some folks canceled out. Could be either.

They calculated the number of RWVA memberships purchased and donations made with the registration, and deducted them from the overall number, or upped the total number (usually up the number) to be sold to compensate.

If Harvard sells out, I'll extend an invite to come up to Middlebury or Bennington. I'll be at Middlebury, and Buzzworth and his crew will be at Bennington.

They calculated the number of RWVA memberships purchased and donations made with the registration, and deducted them from the overall number, or upped the total number (usually up the number) to be sold to compensate.

If Harvard sells out, I'll extend an invite to come up to Middlebury or Bennington. I'll be at Middlebury, and Buzzworth and his crew will be at Bennington.

Pelham is closer, but when we sell out at least you still have options. [smile]

Lol, Harvard can't really sell out guys... that "100" number is quite rubbery even if I have to go drag more instructors in by their collars.

I'm with you on that, Ed. Hoping to get to Harvard for at least one day, depending on the work schedule, and give MY orange some work to do.

HOLDERNESS, NH, WILL SHOOT TO 200 YARDS

If your shoot sells out, or you're itching to shoot longer distances, I got your shoot right here.

Bring both your 10/22 and your centerfire. We'll likely be shooting at 100 and 200 yards on Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom