FFP reticle help

Hey boys. Just got a Sig Cross in 308. Need a scope. Leaning towards a Vortex PST gen II 5-25. I know I want FFP and MRAD. But I feel like a lot of reticles are too busy for me liking. It's there a more simple reticle out there. Maybe something between an Accupoint and these crazy windage Christmas tree reticles?

Budget 750 to 1k
Must have illumination, FFP and MRAD. 20x minimum magnification.

1k, FFP and 20x?
Not sure how likely that’ll be to find one.
I think you’re better off waiting until you’ve saved another $5-800

B07C2AA2-2E4B-4AC3-94F7-BD3E8FAB7412.jpeg

Trijicon TenMile x3-18 FFP has been awesome.
But also $1600

Last edited:
Hey boys. Just got a Sig Cross in 308. Need a scope. Leaning towards a Vortex PST gen II 5-25. I know I want FFP and MRAD. But I feel like a lot of reticles are too busy for me liking. It's there a more simple reticle out there. Maybe something between an Accupoint and these crazy windage Christmas tree reticles?

Budget 750 to 1k
Must have illumination, FFP and MRAD. 20x minimum magnification.
You can get pst2 for $670 at eurooptic sales page and it is fine with its reticle.

Look at the Burris XTR series, you may be able to get into one of those for just a bit over 1k, different reticle options, FFP, zero stop turrets. I have a couple of them on different rifles, very good glass. I guess you could consider them the lower end of the higher end optics LOL.

Vortex Diamondback Tactical 6-24x50 is under $400 on Amazon; I have one and love it. There is also a Vortex Venom FFP that may meet your needs, under $500 on Amazon. I’d also look at Primary Arms FFP scopes.

Back
Top Bottom