Federal security: Glocks with crippled mags

Under the 1994-2004 ban, RR police were not exempt since they were not govt employees or guarding nuclear facilities.
You may wish to re-check that. I spent over 23 years working for a privately-owned railroad that operates in MA, NH, CT, VT, ME and NY. The RRPD carried hi-cap Ruger 9mm pistols and a few years ago, got a federal LE grand for .40 caliber Glock 22 pistols, mags, etc. They also applied for, and received, an M14 rifle and a M1911A1 .45 auto, courtesy of the military's give-away program. They sold the 1911, the M14 and several shotguns for cash. I know, because I handled the accounting for it.

What? How is that better for anyone? Idiots (not you, the policy makers who think ball ammo is safer).

Its not all that bad if you have two guys attacking and one is standing right behind the other - maybe that's why they assume you need fewer rounds[smile]

The prosecution brought up the he had an unsafe gun (no safety) and was recklessly carrying it with *gasp* a round in the chamber, ready to hunt down and kill helpless teenagers on their way home from the skittles store.

Most companies have strict policies against pre-ban mags and hallow-point ammo. Ball only, 10 rounds ONLY.

If you're using stock Glock 9mm cripple-mags, you're probably better off with ball ammo anyway. Mags with the 2183 followers don't reliably feed many hollow points. For those who want to use hollow points in a cripple-mag, you should change to 9mm3 followers.

I just left a job interview with Paragon. I applied about 3 weeks ago. We will see if I get a call back and if it will be something I am interested in after parking and travel and all that. Its dor a position in Boston. I talked to one of the guys and they carry a Glock 22 Gen 4.

Ive always wanted to go on an AR bayoneting rampage but I can't because of the stupid MA AWB rules.

In case some .gov idiot is reading this, I keeeed, I keeeed.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, but a bayonet look like sh1t duct taped to the barrel.

[laugh2]Not only that, but wait until you try to get that damned glue off the barrel if you end up firing it![laugh]

Back
Top Bottom