FBI Uncovers Islamic Terror Training Camp in Alabama

Eh, anyone remember Iran Contra when we were shipping people up here to train them in guerrilla warfare?
Why stop there when we can include some of the illustrious alums of The School of the Americas/The Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation. Sure there is only a handful that truly standout on their own, but I'm curious to how much of what was gleaned there has made it into other nations TRADOC. Kind of a "Six degrees of Kevin Bacon" deal.

This isn't about me or my like or dislike of Alex Jones, its about your stark raving visceral reaction to the mention of his name.

Did he hang up on you when you called in to comment on his show?

Nothing that a raging narcissist hates more than being hung up on.

Another retard info wars post. Thanks for helping keep that scumbag going reptile. Last time I’ll hit anything you post again. You’re part of the problem.

Regarding Alex Jones, dont really watch or listen to him but everyone has the right to present their message. A lot of what I have seen from him is over the top but occasionally I have see some valid material from him. His worst reports are no worse than CNN reports where they just outright lie.

“The fact that no one in .government does anything about it”.....??? Drone Surveillance and being raided by the FBI sounds like the government is doing something about it to me? Cowgirlup??
Show us on the doll where Alex Jones touched you.

Embarrassed to admit you’re a fan of his?

Not a "fan" but do admit I like to hear what EVERYONE has to say Left, Right, middle, wrong or right... This is America!
Sure he says some whacky stuff, but can have some interesting points. You never have to agree with EVERYTHING someone says or does.

You wanting to sensor Alex Jones dosen't put you on the right side of the fence cowboy.

I am with Big Timber on this one. And ya'll took his posts waaaay out of context.
I am pretty sure that what he is saying is that Alex Jones has some serious issues and has been very public about it, and when we contribute to his site/story/popularity, we are just giving the moonbats more ammo to attack us.

There are plenty of other sources that are less likely to make people mock conservative views. It's kinda of like a rational conservative, who has concerns about climate change. Quoting, citing or linking to AOC casts a big shadow of doubt about the legitimacy of your position. Because she is a f***in whack job.
I think some of you owe Big Timber an apology. He wasn't disagreeing, he was basically just saying, Jones is right about this, but when you board his party train, you look like a meathead for having bought a ticket.

“The fact that no one in .government does anything about it”.....??? Drone Surveillance and being raided by the FBI sounds like the government is doing something about it to me? Cowgirlup??

Informant: Islamic Compounds in America are Training for Jihad - Law Enforcement Today

This article is from 2012. There is plenty of information to shut this place down and likely most others. If under this administration some house cleaning takes place then great. I understand things need to be covert. I'm sure there have been incidents that have been stopped before they got off the ground.
Yet states like NY only enforce their gun laws on average Joe citizen. If you have too many bullets you are in deep shit. Islamberg can have whatever they want and practice shooting up a school bus.

This is where I put my tinfoil hat on and wonder why almost every country is catering to this group of humans.

I am with Big Timber on this one. And ya'll took his posts waaaay out of context.
I am pretty sure that what he is saying is that Alex Jones has some serious issues and has been very public about it, and when we contribute to his site/story/popularity, we are just giving the moonbats more ammo to attack us.

There are plenty of other sources that are less likely to make people mock conservative views. It's kinda of like a rational conservative, who has concerns about climate change. Quoting, citing or linking to AOC casts a big shadow of doubt about the legitimacy of your position. Because she is a f***in whack job.
I think some of you owe Big Timber an apology. He wasn't disagreeing, he was basically just saying, Jones is right about this, but when you board his party train, you look like a meathead for having bought a ticket.
Bingo.

Informant: Islamic Compounds in America are Training for Jihad - Law Enforcement Today

This article is from 2012. There is plenty of information to shut this place down and likely most others. If under this administration some house cleaning takes place then great. I understand things need to be covert. I'm sure there have been incidents that have been stopped before they got off the ground.
Yet states like NY only enforce their gun laws on average Joe citizen. If you have too many bullets you are in deep shit. Islamberg can have whatever they want and practice shooting up a school bus.

This is where I put my tinfoil hat on and wonder why almost every country is catering to this group of humans.
I agree it does seem like most countries are going out of their way to cater to the Muslims. Why? Don't really know. Why did obama have the Muslim brotherhood at the white house? Imagine if Trump did that.

Are you suggesting Alex Jones isn’t a epic scum bag? Who is used to make YOU and everyone else on the “right” look like an idiot? You think he’s good for our cause? And beyond that why would anyone support a POS no matter who’s side you’re on. Unless of course one was scum ones self.

Easy Tiger I was laughing with you, now I'm laughing at you...relax![rofl]

Finally picked up by the media days after OP.

More info:

Report: FBI Finds Child Remains, ‘Obstacle Course’ at Suspected Jihad Camp in Alabama

The FBI reportedly discovered a “makeshift military-style obstacle course” and the remains of a child on a plot of land in Alabama that Sinclair media described this weekend as an “abandoned dump” owned by Siraj Ibn Wahhaj, who was arrested for establishing a similar site in New Mexico.
Law enforcement agents arrested Wahhaj two sisters, and several others in August after searching the New Mexico compound, where they found three-year-old Abdul-Ghani Wahhaj dead and evidence of a plot to stage jihadist attacks in the area. In March, authorities charged Siraj Ibn Wahhaj, believed to own the compound; sisters Hujrah and Subhanah Wahhaj; Jany Leveille; and Lucas Morton with conspiracy to provide material support for terrorist attacks. A judge dropped charges against some in the group in the case of the younger Wahhaj’s death for child abuse in August.

Report: FBI Finds Child Remains at Suspected Jihad Camp in Alabama

Back
Top Bottom