FBI Uncovers Islamic Terror Training Camp in Alabama

Reptile

NES Member
Run by same Islamist group who created New Mexico terror camp in 2018
The FBI has discovered an Islamic terror training camp outside of Tuskegee, Alabama, according to reports.

A piece of property in Macon County has been described by an FBI search warrant as a “makeshift military-style obstacle course” belonging to a radical Islamist group led by Siraj Wahhaj, the same individual who was arrested in 2018 for running a terror training compound in New Mexico.

“Just because you’re in a small town or a small state does not mean you might not potentially have individuals engaged in the types of activities that would call into question threats to national security,” said Tim Fuhrman, former FBI Special Agent of the Mobile, Alabama, field office.

Report: FBI Uncovers Islamic Terror Training Camp in Alabama

oh noes! Muslims on monkey bars! Everyone panic!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

Diversity is our strength .
Till shit gets blown up or a mall gets shot up, but we need to accept that as part of a multi cultural society .
Just shut up and enjoy the ride, the progressives know what's best for you.

And many, many people know whats best for them too and are diligently preparing to serve it.

Another retard info wars post. Thanks for helping keep that scumbag going reptile. Last time I’ll hit anything you post again. You’re part of the problem.

Are you suggesting Alex Jones isn’t a epic scum bag? Who is used to make YOU and everyone else on the “right” look like an idiot? You think he’s good for our cause? And beyond that why would anyone support a POS no matter who’s side you’re on. Unless of course one was scum ones self.

Are you suggesting Alex Jones isn’t a epic scum bag? Who is used to make YOU and everyone else on the “right” look like an idiot? You think he’s good for our cause? And beyond that why would anyone support a POS no matter who’s side you’re on. Unless of course one was scum ones self.

Despite the source on that one these places do exist. 60 minutes or one of those news shows did a story on the upstate NY one. The fact that no one on the .gov does anything about it is unreal. It's also mind blowing that the most people, yourself included, don't think this is a big deal. The jihadis are organized and patient. When enough of them get here they will try to turn this country into Fallujah.

Wait, they arrested him less that two years ago for training terrorists, and hes already out and training them again? Go justice!

Someone needs to shoot the prick and give em a drop gun.

He was training 4 year olds to be terrorists. It was really more of a child abuse case than any real terror threat, but the liberal NM judge let them all go anyway, despite a dead child on the premises and lots of evidence of child abuse. I guess she thought it was just their culture.

Despite the source on that one these places do exist. 60 minutes or one of those news shows did a story on the upstate NY one. The fact that no one on the .gov does anything about it is unreal. It's also mind blowing that the most people, yourself included, don't think this is a big deal. The jihadis are organized and patient. When enough of them get here they will try to turn this country into Fallujah.
So I don’t think terrorist training camps here in America are a big deal? Where exactly did I say that? And secondly because YOU don’t know what the FBI is doing doesn’t mean the FBI isn’t doing something. And let’s just say hypothetically somewhere a group of men are gathering, training and shooting their guns until they actually break some laws what would you suggest the FBI do? Take their guns away? Round them up? And no I didn’t read This story. I don’t read stories authored by people with admitted psychotic episodes/breakdowns. Or from people that admit (Under-oath)to spoon feeding retards tinfoil conspiracy stories

Another retard info wars post. Thanks for helping keep that scumbag going reptile. Last time I’ll hit anything you post again. You’re part of the problem.

There are plenty of articles on CNN and Wash Post about the NM story. This one will show up there once they get an angle they like, probably when a liberal judge dismisses charges.

There are plenty of articles on CNN and Wash Post about the NM story. This one will show up there once they get an angle they like, probably when a liberal judge dismisses charges.
That’s fine I’m not suggesting its not a true story. I just despise Alex Jones’ s very existence and can’t wait for that piece of shit to stroke out.

“The fact that no one in .government does anything about it”.....??? Drone Surveillance and being raided by the FBI sounds like the government is doing something about it to me? Cowgirlup??

Last edited:
That’s fine I’m not suggesting its not a true story. I just despise Alex Jones’ s very existence and can’t wait for that piece of shit to stroke out.

WOW!!! Triggered much?

I just did a search and found articles about the terrorist training camp in Alabama on no less than thirty other sites, including the lame stream media.
You act like Alex Jones boinked you in the ass and didn't leave you with a quarter in your hand.

WOW!!! Triggered much?

I just did a search amd found articles about the terrorist training camp on no less than thirty other sites, including the lame stream media.
You act like Alex Jones boinked you in the ass and didn't leave you with a quarter in your hand.
You a fan of his? By the way reading is fundamental. No one here is doubting the stories authenticity.

Back
Top Bottom