• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

FB and IG down worldwide

If you use "Jan 6 insurrection" in a conversation your opinion is not worth considering.

What if I said "We should change Patriot's Day to January 6" ?

Well didnt realize how much i rely on facebook/ig until today... this is odd. At least their stock is crashing, F zuckerburg and his fact finders

Well their market cap went from 900Bil to 890Bil (temporarily). I'm sure they learned their lesson.

Not me, I'm scrambling to get all the FB stock I can, while it is discounted!

WhichRemorsefulHawaiianmonkseal-size_restricted.gif

So what are they doing that they don't want us to see?
My guesses:
Either a significant security breach was discovered
or
Some new algorithm was doing something which was supposed to be discreet a little too obvious for their liking and they needed to slam the emergency stop button before it got noticed

A whistleblower (also written as whistle-blower or whistle blower)[1] is a person, usually an employee, who exposes information or activity within a private, public, or government organization that is deemed illegal, illicit, unsafe, fraud, or abuse of taxpayer funds.

well, I guess "unsafe" can be a relative term.
:rolleyes:

just zuck the cuck punishing everyone for that negative press lately. see? you can't live without my services so stfu about mental health, cyber bullying, fake news, and privacy and all that and come back to daddy.

just zuck the cuck punishing everyone for that negative press lately. see? you can't live without my services so stfu about mental health, cyber bullying, fake news, and privacy and all that and come back to daddy.
It’s either that, or he’s hoping for the government to require censor standards (from this administration), which Facebook will of course be more than helpful in drafting and implementing as a public service. You know, helpful ”public health crisis” stuff like mandatory shots, cracking down on climate change deniers, ending “gun violence” and some wildly broad category of “disinformation” being harmful to the public health. No sense in spreading the good word of the government if you can’t stop those pesky virulent individuals who may disagree and cause problems. Maybe they’ll implement Chinas great social credit score system to help keep everyone in line! Fun times ahead!

Back
Top Bottom