• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Fauci predicting stuff well in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I've said before:

On the same line of thought as my previous post, a little gedankenexperiment fo' yo' azzes:

Let's suppose you're at (local watering hole, Dunks, range, wherever) and there are a few of you gathered and shooting the shit. The topic turns to a notable building in town, say a well-known mansion. And suppose one of your number - an electrician - says, "I'm surprised that place hasn't burned to the ground yet."

And let's say a few weeks later, it does.

You'd probably shrug and mentally note the electrician probably knew something about the state of the wiring in the place, so got it right.

Let's suppose, instead, what your electrician says is, "Before the month's out, that place will burn to the ground." And it does.

That's a little specific, especially given the guy's an electrician.

Well:

Anthony S. Fauci, MD, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said there is “no doubt” Donald J. Trump will be confronted with a surprise infectious disease outbreak during his presidency.

Fauci has led the NIAID for more than 3 decades, advising the past five United States presidents on global health threats from the early days of the AIDS epidemic in the 1980s through to the current Zika virus outbreak.

During a forum on pandemic preparedness at Georgetown University, Fauci said the Trump administration will not only be challenged by ongoing global health threats such as influenza and HIV, but also a surprise disease outbreak.

“The history of the last 32 years that I have been the director of the NIAID will tell the next administration that there is no doubt they will be faced with the challenges their predecessors were faced with,” he said.

While observers have speculated since his election about how Trump will respond to such challenges, Fauci and other health experts said Tuesday that preventing disease pandemics often starts overseas and that a proper response means collaboration between not only the U.S. and other countries, but also the public and private health sectors.

“We will definitely get surprised in the next few years,” he said.

www.healio.com

Fauci: ‘No doubt’ Trump will face surprise infectious disease outbreak

Anthony S. Fauci, MD, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said there is “no doubt” Donald J. Trump will be confronted with a surprise infectious disease outbreak during his presidency. Fauci has led the NIAID for more than 3 decades, advising the past five...
www.healio.com
www.healio.com

Not a maybe, not a highly-probably, "no doubt" and "definitely."

I'm no fan of the guy but I think we all like to complain no matter what. When someone doesn't see something coming, we complain that they are incompetent and should have seen it coming. When they predict that something is going to happen and then it does, we complain that there was a conspiracy to make it happen. So while I don't have answers, I am very cautious about trying to draw conclusions on many of these issues, particularly when there is pretty much no media outlet or other source of information that is not biased or agenda-driven. And to be clear, the media looks to stoke as much division as possible. That said, given the gain of function issue that the Fauchster clearly was involved in, he probably did have specific knowledge that bad stuff was going down in the Wuhan lab that raised the risk that there could be a leak or even a planned release (think 12 Monkeys). The fact that the pandemic is continuing to create negative publicity for Biden suggests to me that any planned release was not necessarily targeted at Trump. He didn't need anyone else's help with that given the state of our politics and media, and China would be looking at gaining an edge regardless of US politics.

I'm no fan of the guy but I think we all like to complain no matter what. When someone doesn't see something coming, we complain that they are incompetent and should have seen it coming. When they predict that something is going to happen and then it does, we complain that there was a conspiracy to make it happen. So while I don't have answers, I am very cautious about trying to draw conclusions on many of these issues, particularly when there is pretty much no media outlet or other source of information that is not biased or agenda-driven. And to be clear, the media looks to stoke as much division as possible. That said, given the gain of function issue that the Fauchster clearly was involved in, he probably did have specific knowledge that bad stuff was going down in the Wuhan lab that raised the risk that there could be a leak or even a planned release (think 12 Monkeys). The fact that the pandemic is continuing to create negative publicity for Biden suggests to me that any planned release was not necessarily targeted at Trump. He didn't need anyone else's help with that given the state of our politics and media, and China would be looking at gaining an edge regardless of US politics.
READ MY POST a couple above. There's a BIG, BIG difference between a Man of Science saying that, hey, we're way overdue, and something is likely to happen, and one using words like "no doubt" and "definitely." Especially when the agency he's been at the helm of for years has a COZY relationship with the one that happens to be the source of the virus. AND when he, himself, is (and has been for some time) rubbing shoulders with those desirous of a Great Reset, like...
iXwlF8d.png

I predict the GOP takes the house and senate and fauci either retires completely or retires from his NIH job and remains as only a biden admin advisor. That way he avoids being hauled up to Capitol Hill weekly and without the protection of a dem committee chairman. He won’t like having his incompetence publicized

Do you think Fauxi has financial skin in the game? How about the left? This is dirty no matter how you slice it. The man knows the capabilities of the lab creations he helped develop and the variants will be endless. The Mew World Order that Bush 1 praised is real and has been in the works for decades. Greed and power are the problem.

Read RFK Jr.'s new book The Real Anthony Fauci and your doubts will evaporate.

Do you think Fauxi has financial skin in the game? How about the left? This is dirty no matter how you slice it. The man knows the capabilities of the lab creations he helped develop and the variants will be endless. The Mew World Order that Bush 1 praised is real and has been in the works for decades. Greed and power are the problem.
He most certainly has skin in the game , he did the same when AIDS was spreading like a wild fire , and made a killing.

I predict the GOP takes the house and senate and fauci either retires completely or retires from his NIH job and remains as only a biden admin advisor. That way he avoids being hauled up to Capitol Hill weekly and without the protection of a dem committee chairman. He won’t like having his incompetence publicized
Yes, Im sure the Republicans will be all over him. Cmon...

What I've said before:

On the same line of thought as my previous post, a little gedankenexperiment fo' yo' azzes:

Let's suppose you're at (local watering hole, Dunks, range, wherever) and there are a few of you gathered and shooting the shit. The topic turns to a notable building in town, say a well-known mansion. And suppose one of your number - an electrician - says, "I'm surprised that place hasn't burned to the ground yet."

And let's say a few weeks later, it does.

You'd probably shrug and mentally note the electrician probably knew something about the state of the wiring in the place, so got it right.

Let's suppose, instead, what your electrician says is, "Before the month's out, that place will burn to the ground." And it does.

That's a little specific, especially given the guy's an electrician.

Well:

www.healio.com

Fauci: ‘No doubt’ Trump will face surprise infectious disease outbreak

Anthony S. Fauci, MD, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said there is “no doubt” Donald J. Trump will be confronted with a surprise infectious disease outbreak during his presidency. Fauci has led the NIAID for more than 3 decades, advising the past five...
www.healio.com
www.healio.com

Not a maybe, not a highly-probably, "no doubt" and "definitely."
Why it gotta be an electrician bro??…it’s because we are licensed isn’t it?..😂😂👍🏻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom