• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Pennsylvania House Democrats Advance ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban, Other Gun Controls

Rural PA represents likely only 10% of the PA population.
This is the problem nationwide. The local Republican committee in my county slowly is getting my city red.. however Lexington, NC isn’t really a city in size about 20,000 people. It would be more of a large Massachusetts town the size of Holden.

So when Charlotte and Raleigh, Winston Salem and Greensboro both left liberal Mecca’s some even sanctuary cities vote ugh it sucks and is super super close…

Sounds like unlikely to pass given the even split democrat and republican in the legislature. Balance is a nice thing.

The gun controls have only a slim chance of surviving Pennsylvania’s Republican-controlled Senate if they manage to pass in the evenly split House. There are 101 Democrats in the Pennsylvania House and 101 Republicans.

They seem to have it covered...

This is the problem nationwide. The local Republican committee in my county slowly is getting my city red.. however Lexington, NC isn’t really a city in size about 20,000 people. It would be more of a large Massachusetts town the size of Holden.

So when Charlotte and Raleigh, Winston Salem and Greensboro both left liberal Mecca’s some even sanctuary cities vote ugh it sucks and is super super close…
Cities are not defined by population. The split between city and town is defined by governance.

Town meetings, or meetings of the taxpayers, making policy decisions = Town

Elected officials make policy decisions on behalf of their electors. = City

When speaking of "cities" in this context, we mean Big Dump Cities (full of "city rats"). Form of municipal government is immaterial.

2 blue cities trying to force the law for the rest of the state.
Thats always the problem. This is why we need state
Cities are not defined by population. The split between city and town is defined by governance.

Town meetings, or meetings of the taxpayers, making policy decisions = Town

Elected officials make policy decisions on behalf of their electors. = City
There is a very high density of leftist douchebags in cities- less density and frequency in the country

Thats always the problem.
And will continue to be. Dems know the playbook and will advance it all over the country with illegals helping the vote.

Sometimes that Hunger Games type shit doesn't look all that far off does it.

Back
Top Bottom