Fall campout interest?

THAT'S NOT CAMPING! THAT'S THE TAJ MAHAL!
Sheesh!
When i heard camping I thought of something like this:
tarps.jpg

Either way, I'm still in. And I reserve the right to ridicule a 300 lb tent that comes with a 5 ton metal backpack![rofl]

^^^^^^^^[laugh2]
[rofl]That is good, 5 ton metal back pack.

I kind of forgot thanksgiving is only three weeks away.

How about the December 1st? It's the first Saturday after the thanksgiving weekend.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I would guess about 15 hundred per tent so you scored big time.Good for you.
Thanks Tim. When I tell you what I paid for them you will think I am lieing.....Myself and a friend from NH won 15 pallets of them on auction for $150. I sold all but 2 of mine and he kept his for a number of different things.

And your right once you get a system they are very easy to put up. Last time I set one up was at a pig roast at the VFW a year ago. When the older vets got there in the morning they were all smiles when they seen my tent set up with my deuce parked in front of it. They all sat in the tent because the smell brought back a lot of memories for them.

The night before when we were cooking we would sleep in 2 hr shifts, a buddy of mine was whispering from across the tent when I asked him wth he wanted he said "dont move there is a skunk in the tent" I pulled my head out of my sleeping bag just enough to see the little runt walk right by my head. He never sprayed and kept right on going out the other end. It was a fun night, well, until the pig caught on fire and rolled off the spit and down a hill and caught the leaves and dry grass on fire.

Since I'm local and live a quiet life I should be available whenever. If BogHog 1 wants to use the same area we should do a little prep work. If you want to be on a snowmobile trail we will have to move to the"porcupine" area that was previously considered. I'll adjust accordingly. To those that want to Google earth Pustizzi fruit farm is 148 corn hill road Boscawen. It comes up a different address on GE probably 184 or so . He has 250 acres adjoining Woodman state forest. And much acreage around him including Corn Hill farm (red tail deer meat) on the other side. They have a website I believe.

Tim, I am straight out and finding call time is crazy right now, do you want to check with Joe about the use and at the rate I am going it will be Jan before I can get out there so if we want to call this a wash that is fine too

Tim - My boy and I are available to walk down there this Saturday morning and overnight if anyone wants to toss together an impromptu scout / prep party. We move pretty light, so there's no need for any kind of transportation, etc. Might be a good weekend for it considering rifle starts next week.

I am interested in going out for this if you guys don't mind a newb. I learn fast and will pull my own weight and provide helping hands where needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom