FA-10s: Still screwed without PIN?

Not having any idea what my PIN might be, am I screwed for FA-10 forms? How are people doing registration/transfers these days? Does everyone have an internet connection everywhere?

Not that I can't pester my local PD to find it, but that's probably not especially painless.

EDIT: Research seems to say that the three-part paper forms are still good and the PDFs may or may not be OK.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a functioning link to the current FA-10 form? I know they're trying to push the electronic submission, but I haven't had any luck with any of the pdf links. My apologies if there's an obvious one floating around here. Flame on.

Search on NES for the one that Scouter-Rick posted. It autofills all 3 copies.I don't have a link for you, sorry but the link has been posted numerous times, even recently so a search should pull it up.

I guess "fa-10" isn't a long enough search string. Thanks guys.

I didn't try in this case, but if "FA-10" doesn't work, then I try "FA10". I'm pretty sure that even 3 characters will now work in the search box, I recall Derek changing a parameter to allow that to work.

I had to do some traveling last month. So on my trip I hit every PD looking for old 3 copy FA10s
Most responded with "you go on line now" they all did have the CHSB web site info
a few said they had some but only for residents, I quess thats understandable.
last PD handed me a photo copy of the instructions and 1 form. "make all the copies you want"

I think maybe the FA10 link should be a sticky ?

Back
Top Bottom