• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

F/TR matches here in New Englang

45BPCR

NES Member
First post, long time lurker.
I've decides to try my hand at F/TR compitition and was wondering where in the New England area matches are held. I shoot to 500yds now at our club but it's all pretty informal target / steel shooting.
I'm setting up a Savage 12f/TR in 308 for this
Thanks in advance,

45BPCR

What you want to look for is a Mid Range Prone (MRP) match which is typically shot at 300, 500 & 500 yards or a 600 yard match. F-Class is just a rifle class shot in those matches. No different than Service Rifle or NRA Match Rifle or Any Rifle.

This post has all the New England full distance HP matches. It won't have any of the matches at places like Westford though. For those you might want to check the coming events section in Shooting Sports USA or the individual club's website.

B

Reading, Nashua, Scarborough are among those that have 600 yard any/any shoots. Check their websites for dates. Reading has 600 yard practices most Tuesdays, and Nashua most Thursdays.

camo11.jpg

Back
Top Bottom