• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Excrutiathlon! come get thirsty on St Patty's

Now that it looks like we might be doing some pistol shooting after the main event, I'm planning on bringing my Kimber. However, I don't have a holster for it. If anyone has a holster for a 1911 government model (full-size, 5" barrel) that I could borrow for tomorrow, please bring it along.

Thanks

"Shaw"

Guess you all are still recovering.

I would like to see some pictures of this shindig.

....to MRGCI we go!

On March 17th, the fine folks at Monadnock Rod & Gun are hosting my whack-assed "fun run" event, the Excrutiathlon.

So what is this event? Its a few miles through the woods, a couple stacks of firewood, a 5 gallon bucket full of pondwater, and ~70 rounds out of your defensive carbine. And a ridiculous trophy.

For more information, click the link in my signature, or check out the Competition General subforum.

Shooters of all abilities are welcome, as are spectators. This event is open to ALL NES users (although we still encourage going green).

Is this happening again?

Whoa whoa whoa! Ain't nothin replaced nothin!

Now, I may or may not be running the Excrutiathlon again this year, as I have far too many things going on right now, but Joe & Morgan's Hora Dolor is an entirely separate event that has absolutely nothing to do with the Excrutiathlon.

I stand corrected, looks like it may be "in addition to" the Excruthiatholon.

AMayPhotos_Excruciathlon_2012_1st_Place_Winners_creedon & shaw.jpg

Ooops ...NOTE, I did a little Photoshopping on the image and just realized I credited atmay with the image, when in fact it was Pixel Pusher who took the shot. Sorry, I will re-edit the image when I get a chance!

Reference: Post #46

gregs said:
Is this happening again?

George D said:
Been replaced with this.

atmay said:
Whoa whoa whoa! Ain't nothin replaced nothin!

Now, I may or may not be running the Excrutiathlon again this year, as I have far too many things going on right now, but Joe & Morgan's Hora Dolor is an entirely separate event that has absolutely nothing to do with the Excrutiathlon.

I stand corrected, looks like it may be "in addition to" the Excruthiatholon.

I second that emotion, and will be conversing with Alex sooner than later regarding the event. It's one thing to start your own event/thread, it's another to side-hijack (this not being the original Excruciathlon thread) and cancel someone else's.

March 23, 2013 - Excruciathlon II - Mudder Biathlon ...where endurance meets accuracy

BTW: The event's been posted since around August.

(BTW, we're running an Applesed on the 19th and 20th of this month for those so inclined.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom