Excitement turns to disappointment (c&r related)

Got home from work today and ran to the mailbox with great anticipation as I was hoping my c&r license would be in there.
I slowly opened the mailbox and got a look inside, hot damn, sitting right on top is a yellowish envelope with ATFE as the sender. Woo-Hoo!!!!
I run inside and open it only to find....its another application for a c&r license[crying]
What a dirty trick to play on someone [laugh][laugh][laugh]

I'm assuming this is the form I requested online about 8 weeks ago.

Soon enough... soon enough...

When I got my C&R Apps in the mail I was confused, as I forgot I requested them since it was months ago, and I got all freaked out to have just gotten a yellow envelope in the mail from the ATF....

I just requested my C&R apps from BAFTE today... I also sent in my NH nonres LTC app today too.

What are my chances of having both the C&R FFL and the NH nonres LTC by years end?

I just requested my C&R apps from BAFTE today... I also sent in my NH nonres LTC app today too.

What are my chances of having both the C&R FFL and the NH nonres LTC by years end?

Sent in my NH non res 1.5 mths ago, still waiting....

I think the ATF is better though, as far as turn around time goes.

As I mentioned in anther post; My C&R took about 22 days from the time I dropped it in the mail. Keep the faith. Yours will show up soon.

Kirk

Get ready for a second disappointment. When I got my C&R they sent literature in a separate envelop first before they sent the license. You have one more to go before the license. [smile]

Got home from work today and ran to the mailbox with great anticipation as I was hoping my c&r license would be in there.
I slowly opened the mailbox and got a look inside, hot damn, sitting right on top is a yellowish envelope with ATFE as the sender. Woo-Hoo!!!!
I run inside and open it only to find....its another application for a c&r license[crying]
What a dirty trick to play on someone [laugh][laugh][laugh]

I'm assuming this is the form I requested online about 8 weeks ago.

Interested in passing it on? I could use one.

As I mentioned in anther post; My C&R took about 22 days from the time I dropped it in the mail. Keep the faith. Yours will show up soon.

Kirk

That's kinda why I was hoping to see mine today.[laugh] IIRC, we sent ours in at about the same time

George D, you have a pm

Back
Top Bottom