• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Exaeris Water (Atmospheric Water Generation)

ReluctantDecoy

NES Member
Assuming this is not vaporware, this is truly innovative for emergency or offgrid use. Extracting water from air. Probably not ideal for arid climates, but something I would consider for my bunker kit if I could see it work in person.

My dehumidifier does too, but I'm not sure I'd drink it.

If I recall correctly, a dehumidifier creates deionized water and lacking natural minerals. While I don’t drink mine, I do use it to water plants around the house or dump it in my laundry to displace the amount of water needed by a couple of gallons per load. I do try to keep the dehumidifier clean, in the even o ever did need to drink the water

If I recall correctly, a dehumidifier creates deionized water and lacking natural minerals. While I don’t drink mine, I do use it to water plants around the house or dump it in my laundry to displace the amount of water needed by a couple of gallons per load. I do try to keep the dehumidifier clean, in the even o ever did need to drink the water
We used to water the plants also, but we got a new one that pumps the water outside through a little tube. We only have to empty the bucket once at the end of the season. I love it because it never stops working, even when we're not around to empty it.

Back
Top Bottom