• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Engraving AR Lower

BREWINZ

NES Member
I've applied for an NFA tax stamp. I've seen some threads and recommendations, but I'm looking for someone in MA. Preferably Littleton or somewhere close to Gardner, MA. I applied as an individual, and thus, used my middle name as well. Can anyone fit 19 characters for the name and 22 characters for the city/town and state under the trigger guard (preferred) or in the magwell? Stripped receiver.

I'd imagine one of the FFLs in Littleton can handle the engraving for you. Nitor in Southwick did mine. I'm not sure if the trigger guard can be done, but I could be wrong.

With the required text and the text formatted per ATF spec (size and depth), you should be GTG.

Looking for something like this. Text could be above and below the trigger. I don't care. Just trying to hide it the best I can.

maxresdefault.jpg

Looking for something like this. Text could be above and below the trigger. I don't care. Just trying to hide it the best I can.

maxresdefault.jpg
Oh okay. I was thinking the trigger guard itself. Guess my lack of coffee showed there. That's a good spot, wish I had thought of it!

What did you give them for proof? I have a receipt, but other things were purchased and it's not itemized. Receiver was made in 2015. Confirmed by the manufacturer. Just curious in case they ask.
Copy of eFA-10, repriinted by dealer from a years ago purchase. Accepted and tax stamp issued.

Back
Top Bottom