Editing Avatar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read that only "green members" are allowed to edit their avatars. You have to be kidding me!!!! Every other forum that I'm a member of doesn't require me to pay up front.

Last edited:
Then pay up..... It's only $21.00 to become a member that supports the site. Stand by for some flames....

Dude you've sold 32 things on here and you can't pony up $21 bucks, you've got to be kidding me... Seriously don't you think NES has made you enough money?

[popcorn]

garden_sand_bag.jpg

$21 ???

A 30 pak of Budlight, and you can't give it up, yet profit from use of it, THEN have the balls to bitch about it!!!!

Are you f*cking kidding????
[rolleyes]

Mike D, since you live in Florida, a lot of the stuff that goes on here doesn't affect you. But Jeez, what do you want for zilch cost? Seems to me that you made out OK here. You are way out of line complaining. My advice is to STFU and be happy.

I just read that only "green members" are allowed to edit their avatars. You have to be kidding me!!!! Every other forum that I'm a member of doesn't require me to pay up front.
Here's something to go with your whine:
AAAAC-oaeuQAAAAAABMWKg.jpg

How does he even GET an avatar? I'm unemployed and will buy my greenie "soon" but was curious about his.

He probably had one at one time and let his membership lapse... that's how it usually happens....

-Mike

How does he even GET an avatar? I'm unemployed and will buy my greenie "soon" but was curious about his.

I seem to recall that before there WAS such a thing as a paid member, we had avatars. Which tells me that it's been that long that he's been happy with Underdog and only now is he complaining. If a little picture means that much to you, MikeD, go green and change it.

Otherwise...
violin.gif

I missed that one. What did Derek turn him into?
Let's just say his current avatar is a modification. The button the finger goes to push was different. Don't remember what it was, but it was not the "Report Post" button.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom