• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

EDC! Show Us Yours!

I was a knife guy since I was a cubscout. My rotation now is mostly this, a folding box cutter, or a CRKT/Snap-On. I have a crkt m16, a couple of kershaw/emerson designs, and some others but this is my favorite knife that I carry most often.
E2DF6B55-8190-423F-B2B3-F2C7641FE5CF.jpeg

(The hole was already there, I promise!)

Here’s my new acquisition...
2AC143F2-B8C8-4BF3-A902-79275D96E56F.jpeg
Ordered from knifeworks. Checked tracking this AM as I was expecting it today. Delivery is confirmed... somewhere in California... where it has presumably been seized by the gestapo. I expect the whole state to be in lockdown by noon after they open my package at the crime lab and find it contains a sharp pointy object...

Here’s my new acquisition...
View attachment 414372
Ordered from knifeworks. Checked tracking this AM as I was expecting it today. Delivery is confirmed... somewhere in California... where it has presumably been seized by the gestapo. I expect the whole state to be in lockdown by noon after they open my package at the crime lab and find it contains a sharp pointy object...
Found it...

1606174602726.png

little fancier setup but into high end custom knives
1605648437850-png.412330
tenor.gif

/derail
(not my EDC but)

I sent my cousin/godfather’s Kalinga to Buck for a new blade and I forgot how much I loved that model.

He uses it everyday in Local 103 and I keep mine in my trophy case as I can’t get it to fit in my yoga pants. [rofl]

Classic Buck were f***ing hot. Too bad they don’t make them like they used to.

8639BFAD-F4F6-4411-8D9B-6B4869E92F5E.jpeg

Turns out they gave me a bogus tracking number. She showed up today. (Has USPS actually switched back to ponies? Damn are they slow.)

I am pretty sure I swore off Benchmade in no uncertain terms at some point. Unfortunately it would appear I am a man of very limited moral fortitude, who likes what he likes. So Benchmade Vector it is...
891AFB00-59A6-4D05-84E0-FCB8B667EF08.jpeg

Turns out they gave me a bogus tracking number. She showed up today. (Has USPS actually switched back to ponies? Damn are they slow.)

I am pretty sure I swore off Benchmade in no uncertain terms at some point. Unfortunately it would appear I am a man of very limited moral fortitude, who likes what he likes. So Benchmade Vector it is...
View attachment 415372
That is nice what did that run you ? If you don’t mind me asking

View attachment 415372

Love Benchmades.

Their CS is unbeatable, too.

Back
Top Bottom