• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Decent article on American made EDC knives

No Medfords, no sebenza or umnumzaan, no olamics, hinderer, demkos, Spartans, striders etc

They just picked a few popular benchmades/spyderco/zt to talk about.

Didn’t know which knife thread to post this in but I was wondering what kind of sharpeners everyone uses? I’ve tried a bunch but figured I would ask to see if there are better…

Didn’t know which knife thread to post this in but I was wondering what kind of sharpeners everyone uses? I’ve tried a bunch but figured I would ask to see if there are better…
i use the spyderco sharpmaker and have for over 15 years. why? it's idiot proof. you can't f*** up an edge as long as you can hold the knife straight in your hand. i sucked at sharpening until i got this little tool. there are several good videos on it on youtube including an in depth 4 part series from spyderco featuring sal himself.

I use a worksharp ken onion elite kit. It’s basically a mini belt sander. I’m sure purists would be disgusted. But I can get a half dozen knives shaving sharp in about 15 min.

Back
Top Bottom