Easy Way Send Email to Rescind Healy's AR Ban

yanici

NES Member
From NRA-ILA

The Massachusetts General Court’s 2017 legislative session is in full swing with the introduction of numerous pro- and anti-gun bills. Among the pro-gun bills are Senate Docket 1157 and Senate Docket 1889. Both SD 1157 and SD 1889 seek to challenge the gun ban set forth last summer by Attorney General Healey’s “enforcement notice,” which greatly expands the Commonwealth’s definition of “assault weapon.” AG Healey alleges that the ban’s definition of “copy” or “duplicate” “assault weapons” have been misinterpreted for the last 18 years and she is simply the first law enforcement official to discover this incorrect interpretation. In response, several legislators wrote a letter to AG Healey voicing their strong opposition. SD 1157 and SD 1889 take their opposition a step further by challenging AG Healey’s unilateral decision making through legislation.

Go here to send a prewritten letter to your Rep and Senator: https://www.nraila.org/articles/201...n-introduced-to-challenge-ag-healey-s-gun-ban

Last edited:

people of m*******chusetts feel strongly that NRA doesn't give a shit about this little state, but still call us for memberships etc.

I welcome more NRA involvement to support due paying mambers in this commie state. I know that not all of it is public knowledge, but NRA stepping in and playing some visible part here means a lot to the few gunowners in this state, surrounded by moonbats and traitors.

people of m*******chusetts feel strongly that NRA doesn't give a shit about this little state, but still call us for memberships etc.

They would be mistaken and / or misinformed.

i'd like to give the nra a little leeway here, it's been six months and i'm sure they were researching the facts before they came out blindly swinging. i'll take this as a good sign, the nra just doesn't throw behind every skirmish, only the ones their sure they can overturn.

Sent, though both my rep and senator Won't vote to pass either of these bills. I'll be lucky to even get a confirmation of receipt.+++ Update.. As surprised as I was I received a reply from my State Senator, all be it a form letter (Same one I got when I emailed her on the pay raise thing) but a reply none the less. My Rep is a sleaze that I will never hear from , he was already sanctioned for misconduct, left the house and then re-elected to the same position. Color me astounded! 20 more months and I'm OUT OF HERE!

Last edited:
How exactly are they supporting the cause? See lots of 2A and GOAL involvment. Not so much from the NRA. Perhaps I'm looking in the wrong places.

Ask Comm2A and GOAL. Just because the NRA isn't plastering their name all over stuff doesn't mean they aren't involved.

Ask Comm2A and GOAL. Just because the NRA isn't plastering their name all over stuff doesn't mean they aren't involved.

Is NRA Lyudmila
Shut up Dimitri, is no NRA

494547_b.jpg

I live in Newton, both of the state legislators here would like to forcefully seize all firearms from citizens, and probably put them in jail for good measure.

Back
Top Bottom