DRACUT PD INTERVIEW

Anyone have an idea on the wait time to get an interview time with the Dracut PD? Been a few months and I am wondering if they are just over run with apps or understaffed?
Woodsy

Anyone have an idea on the wait time to get an interview time with the Dracut PD? Been a few months and I am wondering if they are just over run with apps or understaffed?
Woodsy

I couple months for an interview? I assume they interview before they send the application.

That's unacceptable.

See post #702 in the sticky thread titled "Guide to gun rights in your Massachusetts town".

You'll find that the Dracut PD does everything they can to discourage you from exercising your 2nd amendment right. You'll probably (eventually) end up with a neutered LTC-A.

It IS unacceptable.

Thanks for the heads up, I missed that post and it sounds like I am on the right timeline to be jerked around. Worse part is I am several hundred yards from NH!!!

I believe they are required by law to give you a response within a certain period of time. Much shorter than a few months.

I USED to live in Dracut. And, even though I am on good terms with some of the officers there, and even a few of the Selectmen, I still waited a LONG time when I last had to renew my license. They obviously don't want too many guns floating around.

Now that I am in Maine, it's no worries. I might have my old Mass license in a drawer somewhere, but don't need it to buy anything up here!

I dropped my form off end of January, got a phone call in March with an appointment date in April, and received my license in May.

Back
Top Bottom