• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Don't rely on "Product Wizard!"

Scrivener

Banned
Just a "heads-up" to those who may have considered this NON-supplier for equipment.

My wife ordered a competition belt and holster from this electronic entity in early December with a given ship date before Christmas. The stuff STILL has not come.

More significantly, the "status link" shows NO update since the order was received on 12/5, the e-mail "link" on the update page doesn't and the "Wizard" has not responded to the e-mail sent via its order page.

Don't waste your time or your money on this fraud. [flame]

Thanks for the heads up. Reminds me of when I tried ordering some stuff from buymilsurp.com. I never received the order, card was never charged, I tried contacting the site's owner numerous times and got nothing in return. I have heard other problems regarding that site too.
Maybe a buyer beware type sticky is needed here so others can chime in with businesses they had bad experiences with.[thinking]

"Wizard" update

It is now 52 days after the order was placed and 35 days since the promised ship date. It is also two unanswered e-mails and three phone calls later.

"Steve" sent an e-mail to the WRONG account. looking for a new credit card number to ship the goods that were promised 5 weeks ago. Twice I called to speak with him; twice he was "busy with a customer, but would call right back."

Two MORE calls to him over a period of 2.5 hours later, I got to speak with the "Wizard;" i.e., the little man behind the curtain. I told him - as per the e-mail he ignored - that the order was cancelled. Given his specious claims and documented failures to perform as promised, there was no way in Hades he was getting MY credit card number!

I suggest those shopping take their business elsewhere. [flame]

Probably the same modus operandi - take orders for products you don't have and hope you get some in before the customer wises up and cancels.

The discount electronics places are even worse. They advertise a low price, but don't happen to mention that the price doesn't include the battery or other accessories. Which they have cleverly removed from the boxes and sell separately.

Gary

The discount electronics places are even worse. They advertise a low price, but don't happen to mention that the price doesn't include the battery or other accessories. Which they have cleverly removed from the boxes and sell separately.

Gary
Also, the "price matching" with anyone else selling the same model for less - and they don't tell you they contract with the manufacturer to have many products made with a special model number designation that is used only on product provided to their store.

Back
Top Bottom