• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Doh!

Garys

NES Member
What's wrong with this picture?

newspaperar.jpg

Gary

This pic was posted on another forum...The officer's chief verified that the photo is authentic.

Cops (NOT ALL) get excited when they get a chance to use their hardware.
Perhaps this is an example of why some people should not be police officers. [pot]

I dont know how the bolt went into battery
The bolt will easily go into batery when the magazine is inserted backwards because the magazine will jam long before engaging the mag catch and the bolt will have no resistance to closing.

Someone needs retraining! I dont know how the bolt went into battery, wouldn't you know something is wrong off the get-go?

If you look at how far the mag is protruding it is apparent that she was only able to insert it about an inch or so.

If you look at how far the mag is protruding it is apparent that she was only able to insert it about an inch or so.

Woah! Let's not jump to conclusions here. That could be one of those Texas State LEO special 40 rounders... [smile]

Funny, I didn't even notice the backwards mag. What struck me first was the lack of cover. To me, standing in the open with an AR screams out "shoot me first".

Back
Top Bottom