Do you CCW with Pager Pal?

I have been looking at several in the pants holsters and the pager pal seems awesome.

Does anyone have any experience with this particular holster?

Wondered if it was/is all that it is cracked up to be.

Sounds gimmicky. I would just go with a tuckable holster. With the right belt no one will be looking at your waist. These days a pager is liable to draw as many questions.

I just read their site for the first time in years noticed and notice they say you can use your own cell phone. That would be great and very believable. I don't like that you have to pull the holster up to reach the gun. It makes things a two handed operation.

Last edited:
I also have no experience with this holster...oh, that means I'm actually not addressed by the OP! [wink]

I agree it looks a bit clumsy. If you are looking for a IWB holster, there are many great options out there, that are made for your gun. If you are looking for ultra deep concealment, you just can't beat Smart Carry

It sounds as though smart carry would also require two hands. It however doesn't require the additional motion of bringing the holster up above the waistline to draw?

In the most technical sense anything that is tucked is going to require two hands. One to lift the shirt up. It can be done fairly quickly with one hand with practice.

If you try and draw from the pager pal one handed the gun won't clear the holster because it is not hooked onto your body AFAIK. The gun and holster will come up together.

Back
Top Bottom