Dillon RL1050 with Ponsness/Warren Auto-Drive and Mr Bulletfeeder set-up

I notice the tracing of the closet ring on the table to the right of the press. Did you have a KISS feeder on that puppy?

that machine is just insane, i gt the basic idea of the Mr bullet feeder, but not fully, can anyone explain?

Works like kind of like a brass feeder -the unit has a collator where you dump the bullet heads - it's connected via a spring to a drop tube - if there is a pc of brass under the bullet drop a head is placed on the brass.

I notice the tracing of the closet ring on the table to the right of the press. Did you have a KISS feeder on that puppy?
I'm cheap so I move the Kiss between loaders.

O my god P. I pictured chitty chitty bang bang but that is sick! Wow, never really seen th 1050 in action. (especially by itself) Makes me want to trade the 650.

No to be nosey,what does a motor like that cost? thanks Jim ps I have no ldea

i did i quick look up, so this may be higher then some may find but a unit such as PMD's is

reloading $1500.00
Automated set-up $800.00

not to mention is other 1050 in the background next to the 550 i believe.

many bad rounds or pretty malfunction free?

Nothing seems to run 100%.

I have had some jambing issues with some 38super brass getting mixed with 38 super comp brass - once I properly culled the brass I've had no brass related issues.

I have had to adjust the machine a few times - seems like every 500-600 rnds the shell plate doesn't rotate enough - a simple adjustment to the stroke arm and it works.

So far I've loaded about 2000rounds of 38sc - plan to switch it over to 9mm this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom