Dillon RL1050 with Ponsness/Warren Auto-Drive and Mr Bulletfeeder set-up

PMD

This past week I finished installing the Ponsness/Warren Auto-Drive system
http://reloaders.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=2
on my older RL1050 and Mr Bulletfeeder setup.
Initially I spent about 20mins setting it up and over three hours trying to adjust.
Called the folks at P/W and spent over an hour on the phone tweaking.

Yesterday I loaded up about 500 rounds of 9mm.

This setup looks promising.

Thought I'd share - here's a picture and short video showing the setup in action.

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/user/pmdandini#p/a/u/0/dElp-y-jAjE

IMG_0245.jpg

Last edited:
I came so close to buying one of those but held off. Looks awesome and very promising. Now all you need is a brick to put on the gas pedal and you can leave the room while you're reloading. How cool is that?

Do you need a manufacturers liscence or anything similar? That is pretty sweet requardless.

Last edited:
Do you need a manufacturers liscence or anything similar? That is pretty sweet requardless.

Why? It's just a mod to a press. You would only need it if you were going to sell your reloads commercially. [grin]

ETA: Excuse me now while I go clean up the drool on my desk... PMD, it's all your fault! That thing is nuts.

-Mike

Last edited:
I got a Super 1050 for xmas and want to set my machine up like this. Would you get the auto drive or bullet feeder first?

I got a Super 1050 for xmas and want to set my machine up like this. Would you get the auto drive or bullet feeder first?

Without the bulletfeeder the whole idea is somewhat pointless, as the machine will run faster than you can manually place bullets on it.... unless you're hopped up on red bull or something. [laugh]

-Mike

Paul- just saw this now... wow. that is one hell of a machine. Any updates? I'd have that thing running 24/7 until all my stuff was loaded!

I don't see a auto primer attached to the press. Must be a real pain to keep dumping primers into the tube! Am I missing something??? NICE!

I had a Dillon primer tube RF100 but had issues with flipped primers - Installed a dimmer switch on it which helped - but sold it.
When the budget permits I may buy a new one..

Back
Top Bottom