Dick's case price

Ammo prices are going up faster than gas,oil and food and my wages, looks like more 22lr shooting for me.

for those who frequent Dick's ...........

every sales reciept offers you a chance to complete a survey, I think you must do it within 48 hours of your purchase, once you complete it online you get a coupon for $10 off a $50 purchase, the coupon is good for a month

I don't ever go to Dick's without saving $10 [smile]

I've seen the 9mm case price at Dick's fluctuate from 6.98 to 7.98. If they start advertising the case price at 7.98/box from here on out I'll be concerned, but I'll just wait and see what next weeks flyer lists.

What is the website to take the survey? I'm looking on all my receipts and don't see anything. Dicks is a great store and they offer a lot of great programs such as the rewards club etc.

Thanks,
Pete

Edited: Nevermind I found it!!!

Last edited:
I think the last time I took the survey the fine print on the coupon said "Not redeemable for ammunition" or words to that effect. Anyone else ever see that?

Holy crap, I'm glad i bought a case of .45 yesterday!

I was up in Keene NH yesterday. I'm wishin' I had.

Went up for a pair of boots and assorted other items, had a slew of coupons and reward certificates. I used four coupons and two reward certificates, and saved $91.00 off just under a $200.00 purchase. [smile]

Last edited:
Dick's Coupon

This one's good through the end of the month...

DicksCoupon10off50.jpg

No worries...

Now, what are the chances I can talk you into giving half of that coupon to help support Operation Live Free or Die?

http://www.fiveforfreedom.com
http://operationlivefreeordie.com

C'mon, a fin to help restore the Republic? Whattaya say? It's for the children.

Actually, I met a bunch of these folks the other night @ Murphy's Taproom, following the Monarchs' game...good people.

I just threw down a Benji to help spread the message of Liberty.

Surely, you can spare a fiver.

I was in Framingham the other day and saw a new Dick's store on route 9. Didn't have time to stop and look.

Does anyone know if they carry ammo like their other stores?

Of course there is never anyone actually working anywhere near the Lodge (I don't think I saw anyone at all on that 2nd floor and it was during mid-weekday). You'd have to go downstairs to get them to page someone. Thus, I just walked out and said the hell with it, it wasn't worth wasting any more of my time.

Of course there is never anyone actually working anywhere near the Lodge (I don't think I saw anyone at all on that 2nd floor and it was during mid-weekday). You'd have to go downstairs to get them to page someone. Thus, I just walked out and said the hell with it, it wasn't worth wasting any more of my time.

I had the exact same experience a few weeks ago. Wow. I figured (hoped) it was a fluke. Even when I alerted some employee to the fact that there were no employees on the entire second floor and that at least six customers were up there looking for service, he just looked put out that I'd interrupted his cell phone conversation with his buddy. I told him if he liked I could just help myself to the ammo, and that finally got him to grumble a bit and go get somebody.

Back
Top Bottom