Dickinson Ranger RA9 Pistol

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
Anyone familiar with these ?
CDNN has them for $269 and they take CZ-75 mags.
It has a loaded chamber indicator, cocking indicator, interchangeable grip backstraps, and comes in several different finishes.

I did several searches here and found no reference to this at all.
Also very little info to be found on Google or You Tube, I was hoping to find a review video.
They're made in Turkey and sold here under the Dickinson name.

Dickinson is a turkatron importer. Expect those guns to have no warranty on them after a year and whatever front company is set up to service them will just evaporate

I don't understand the point of these guns other than for people who are swimming at hard poverty level. For not much more money you can get a Canik or similar.

Its a Turkatron and it looks like the various and sundry others with different names re branded......SAR9, BRG9, etc.....probably all come out of the same factory.

They probably run fine at the price point but don't go looking for customer service or major parts/holster support after the sale.

I don't understand the point of these guns other than for people who are swimming at hard poverty level. For not much more money you can get a Canik or similar.
The point of these is so they can tell their glock buddies they spent half and get all giddy or something. Most of these people don't shoot these guns enough to really know if they are good anyway or will wear them out. They will run a few rounds thru them and claim a win.

The point of these is so they can tell their glock buddies they spent half and get all giddy or something. Most of these people don't shoot these guns enough to really know if they are good anyway or will wear them out. They will run a few rounds thru them and claim a win.
This.

They'll sell enough of them to the first time gun owners that will never actually shoot them.

After I posted that I actually found shots of inside the Ranger factory (not sure about this other Dickinson company) but yes, I was half expecting to see a bunch of guys squatting on a dirt floor in sandals with a furnace running in the background.
Dickenson Arms makes some super fine double shotguns...I have a 28 gauge double and its great quality for the price. Fit and finish better than most italian guns. Wood figure is fantastic, it shoots great as well and I regularly dump pheasant and shoot 25 rounds on skeet with it.

They can make that, the lower quality shotguns and pistols must be a joke for them.

Like Tisas pistols as well, the facilities aren't some dump. They have high quality facilities with CNC. Turkey is becoming a quality manufacturer similar to Italy. Maybe better.

Dickinson is a turkatron importer. Expect those guns to have no warranty on them after a year and whatever front company is set up to service them will just evaporate

From the looks of it, it's a Canik that takes commonly-available mags instead of proprietary Canik mags.

I don't understand the point of these guns other than for people who are swimming at hard poverty level.
This ^^^^

And remember when you buy Turk, including canik, you are indirectly supporting the Muslim brotherhood and hezbollah. The Turks are not our friends membership in NATO notwithstanding. For those on a budget, the market is flooded with used glocks, M&P s and other legitimate guns, which are not made by Arabs who hate America

This ^^^^

And remember when you buy Turk, including canik, you are indirectly supporting the Muslim brotherhood and hezbollah. The Turks are not our friends membership in NATO notwithstanding. For those on a budget, the market is flooded with used glocks, M&P s and other legitimate guns, which are not made by Arabs who hate America

I guess, but im not that heavily invested in jingocon political bs/drama. Although I suppose id be more bothered if I was a Kurd or an Armenian. Turks do make some decent shotguns, my CZ1012 is pretty great for its lack of cost. But I also bought it knowing CZ stands behind their stuff.

Also in this class of gun you're not going to get skinflints to budge. You could have a large cardboard sign next to the display that said that the gun was fabricated out metal somehow extracted from 100 dead baby fetuses, and skinflints would still buy it if it was cheaper. 🤣

Priced for hiding one in every room of the house.
The thing is is like there's a bunch of other value guns like even the Taurus G3 that I would trust before this thing. As much as I shit on Taurus that product is actually a winner for what it is.

The thing is is like there's a bunch of other value guns like even the Taurus G3 that I would trust before this thing. As much as I shit on Taurus that product is actually a winner for what it is.
Cant disagree with that........I had a G3C and it was super reliable. Plenty O value 9's out there in all flavors. Market is super saturated.

Back
Top Bottom