• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

DHS To Purchase ANOTHER 750 Million Rounds Of Ammo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't kid yourself, they need all that ammo because they are preparing to go to war against the American people.
I say to hell with DHS and their dike leader Janet Napolitano.

I am the sort of pissed off veteran that DHS warned about.
So if push were to come to shove, I would have no problem fighting these thugs just like they were U.N. Troops.
DHS isn't there to protect me, it's there to oppress me.

smitty

Sometimes you just have to stick to your principles.

View attachment 37425

National Weather Service?? Maybe Al Roker is going to send in a preliminary synthetic hurricane to soften the rebels and then clean up survivors with dual G18s.
If you check the addresses in the req, it appears they are Fisheries officers... So, as usual, infowars takes a nugget of truth and turns it into a log of !@#$.

If you check the addresses in the req, it appears they are Fisheries officers... So, as usual, infowars takes a nugget of truth and turns it into a log of !@#$.

Don't you know- it's an evil trick- those NWS officers will be the ones herding us onto the trains first! You know, the ones that infowars kept telling us were "people trains" and were "filled with coffins". [rofl]

-Mike

Don't you see??? This is right in line with the chem trails they're using to control the weather! [wink]

AAAnnnnndd, I still have no practice ammo. There's not enough shotgun shells at my station to load up more than 2 shotguns. We didn't even qual with them. I have no idea where all this is going, but it's certainly not going into the field.

AAAnnnnndd, I still have no practice ammo. There's not enough shotgun shells at my station to load up more than 2 shotguns. We didn't even qual with them. I have no idea where all this is going, but it's certainly not going into the field.
You need some of that sweet federal sugar... [laugh]

jaypap - "There is going to be a shitload of dead dogs."

Hell yes, lock fido up right now or he's dead.

smitty

I'm jealous, I don't even have close to a million rounds stocked up, now I'm paying for another 750 million for the gov't! This country blows.

I wonder if they are buying those special bullets designed to kill civilians. You know, the ones the GlockAK shoots.

I wonder if anyonE else's heard this today...michael smerconish had a caller ask him about this issue, Michael didn't know about it, but seemed interested in finding out about it...I was surprised that he addressed how some pEoplE take the drudge report as the truth and he warned you gotta take it with a grain a salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom