• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

DHS To Purchase ANOTHER 750 Million Rounds Of Ammo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptile

NES Member
Second massive ammunition buy this year fuels fears of civil unrest
(Don't shoot the messenger)
Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
Monday, August 13, 2012

Fears that federal authorities are preparing for mass civil unrest have increased after it was revealed that the Department of Homeland Security is planning to buy a further 750 million rounds of ammo in addition to the 450 million rounds of hollow point bullets already purchased earlier this year.

A solicitation originally issued by the DHS in April but updated on Friday calls on suppliers to provide a plethora of different types of ammunition, including 357 mag rounds that are able to penetrate walls.

http://www.infowars.com/dhs-to-purchase-another-750-million-rounds-of-ammo/

----

Nothing to see here, move along. No wonder the gubermint want to restrict ammo sales. The farmers have some catching up to do.

Do you really know why the .gov is buying this much ammo? So when there is a perceived shortage, out of nowhere there will be a new website selling ammo at a great price, possibly ammogirl.com next time. Hey these DHS folks need to put away for their retirement at some point.

Second massive ammunition buy this year fuels fears of civil unrest
(Don't shoot the messenger)
Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
Monday, August 13, 2012

Fears that federal authorities are preparing for mass civil unrest have increased after it was revealed that the Department of Homeland Security is planning to buy a further 750 million rounds of ammo in addition to the 450 million rounds of hollow point bullets already purchased earlier this year.

A solicitation originally issued by the DHS in April but updated on Friday calls on suppliers to provide a plethora of different types of ammunition, including 357 mag rounds that are able to penetrate walls.

http://www.infowars.com/dhs-to-purchase-another-750-million-rounds-of-ammo/

----

Nothing to see here, move along. No wonder the gubermint want to restrict ammo sales. The farmers have some catching up to do.

good I hope they do stock up I am going to need somewhere to get a couple thousand rounds when the SHTF. I hope they are stocking .308, and not the garbage either.

Probably bad reporting.
.357 Sig maybe?

Am I wrong but doesn't just about any 357 penetrate walls? Even a 22lr will penetrate two layers of wall board

Don't kid yourself, they need all that ammo because they are preparing to go to war against the American people.
I say to hell with DHS and their dike leader Janet Napolitano.

I am the sort of pissed off veteran that DHS warned about.
So if push were to come to shove, I would have no problem fighting these thugs just like they were U.N. Troops.
DHS isn't there to protect me, it's there to oppress me.

smitty

Maybe they are going to follow the way of china, if you get sentenced to death, your shot outback and the family gets the bill for the bullet.....

the government cannot win a civil war without help from the people, this ammo is for the people supporting the government position and willing to fight to keep them in power....
[tinfoil][pot][tinfoil]

Not sure why Homeland Security needs ammo since their video came out telling people to run and hide. Now that they can't arrest and deport the illegals, what the point?

Now the National Weather Service is getting in on the action. Ponderous.
http://www.infowars.com/national-weather-service-follows-dhs-in-huge-ammo-purchase/
[rofl2]

https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportu...&id=bfd95987a1ad9a6dfb22bca4a19150cb&_cview=0

The Onion is fast becoming the most serious and reliable news source these days, you really can't make this !@#$ up...

BTW,
263 13th Avenue South, Suite 109, St. Petersburg, FL, 33701

comes back as:
NOAA Fisheries Office of Law Enforcement

So, it isn't quite the national weather service... plenty silly, but yes infowars is exaggerating - shocking I know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom