• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Dems Plan To Use Red Flag Laws To Kill 1st And 2nd Amendment

Reptile

NES Member
Stewart Rhodes joins Alex Jones live in studio to break down how democrats are planning on using red flag laws to kill law abiding citizens' freedom of speech and right to bear arms, making opposition to the government nearly impossible for the people of the United States.

Dems Plan To Use Red Flag Laws To Kill 1st And 2nd Amendment

Once the red flag laws are in place, gun owners will be in fear of expressing themselves on the internet. Anything you say can be grounds to SWAT you.

If you don’t think ERPO’s will be expanded - you haven’t been paying attention.

Once you have a law that limits a constitutionally protect right without due process, what’s one more right that becomes a privilege?

Another example, The Patriot Act. Targeting terrorists since 2001........and everyone else since 2002.

Last edited:
It’s oviously the dems goal.... here is the issue with “reasonable gun laws”....... just because you don’t think someone should own a gun, doesn’t negate their inherent right to self defense.

Even people with all kinds of legal and life issues have a right to self defense via any means necessary..... I may be borderline illiterate, but I’m pretty sure the constitution doesn’t say some people are more equal that others....

I may be an extremist, but unless your currently incarcerated, you have all your rights..... just because the legal justice system imprisons the wrong people, that doesn’t give the legislature the right to dictate inherent rights of freedom protected by the constitution.... which is the only thing that makes America “great”

Back
Top Bottom