• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Defend Tee Shirts

I dunno if you guys have ever seen this before but I first saw them around Allston/Brighton. Figured some of you guys might like the designs. He usually has a firearm of some sort and "Defend XXXXX". The defend Allston M4 is my favorite. He makes T's and hoodies and what not. I talked to him today, the site doesnt work perfectly but you can shoot him an email if ur interested.

Enjoy

http://brandwashed.com/index.php

I asked him today, and he said the towns he's done before were mostly by request. So im not sure how flexible he is but might be worth asking.

thats latin stuff is just website filler. The web designer for my business does the same thing in areas we dont have stuff to fill. Probly still working on the site. As for the part in english, I guess he doesnt do much business these days so everything is to-order. I'll let you guys know when I get my stuff.

thats latin stuff is just website filler. The web designer for my business does the same thing in areas we dont have stuff to fill. Probly still working on the site. As for the part in english, I guess he doesnt do much business these days so everything is to-order. I'll let you guys know when I get my stuff.

I'd love to know what it says![laugh]

Pretty good idea. But the site leaves a lot to be desired. It would be nice if they had a few pics of what these look like, different colors/ different inks etc.
An no pics of the hoodies.. Is the printing on front/ back/ both?

A Defend Rhodesia with a FAL could be a pretty good seller.

I just ordered a black hoodie with 'Defend Allston' on the front of it. I ran across a thread on this website a while back for these designs. His site was broken (the paypal stuff wasn't going through) so I helped him work it out.

The hoodie is pretty sweet. You can get him to do it on various styled hoodies and he'll work with you on what you want. It'll take a few weeks, but it's definitely worth it IMO. He/she is very nice and has good communication.

I at first tried to get him to do a zipper styled hoodie, but he told me the graphic would be hard to split and align, and that there'd be a weird gap in the middle of it. He advised against it and I'm glad I took his advice.

Last edited:
Can you get custom stuff or just what he has there?

I ran for selectman in my town about 10 years ago, and had him make a defend shirt for my town with my Maxim gun on it. Used them at fund raising events etc. So he will (or used to) make custom stuff for you, though there is probably a minimum order.

Back
Top Bottom