Deerfield Fair Searches. Is this new policy?

And I will still carry a pistol just like I always have.

+1, I would too.

LOL @ "no guns allowed" signs. Most mass people afraid of their own shadow just about pass out when
I tell them I ignore the signs.

"Signs? On a business? What signs? Oh that? It's No big deal. I just completely ignore them."

Last edited by a moderator:
I went tonight, ate disgustingly delicious fair food, took my little girl to see the horses, no one patted me down.

I went tonight, ate disgustingly delicious fair food, took my little girl to see the horses, no one patted me down.

You seem disappointed man.
After a couple glasses of some of the local vintners finest, Id pat you down Ed. I mean, REALLY pat you down.
Just sayin.

Hopefully you had fried dough, and got your little one something ****ing awesome!!!

I've been going there once or twice a year for the NEAR Fest ham radio flea market for several years. I've never seen a sign about searches, no one has ever mentioned it, and I've carried just about every time.

I've certainly never seen a sign prohibiting guns.

You seem disappointed man.
After a couple glasses of some of the local vintners finest, Id pat you down Ed. I mean, REALLY pat you down.
Just sayin.

Hopefully you had fried dough, and got your little one something ****ing awesome!!!

Fried dough with maple cream and powdered sugar topping? ****ing Smart!

I've been going there once or twice a year for the NEAR Fest ham radio flea market for several years. I've never seen a sign about searches, no one has ever mentioned it, and I've carried just about every time.

I've certainly never seen a sign prohibiting guns.

There was a piece of paper posted that said no dogs, something else, and no weapons at the ticket booth. It says per the authority of the Deerfield Fair Assc. LOL @ that.

Back
Top Bottom