Decisions, decisions...

I'm 90% done with my current AR build and I'm already wondering what I could trade it for. Every time I build one I tell myself I'm gonna keep it forever but this time it's different. Last year I had to sell off all of my collection except for two pistols, my S&W 1911PD Gunsite and my XDsc. A few months ago I had to sell the XD and due to some unfortunate circumstances which I can't bear to talk about I had to let go of the 1911. I ended up with a M&P 40c which I traded for a complete upper. Thanks to this forum I was able to trade for and buy the rest of the parts I needed to complete the build. Now, before sending a single round down range, I'm plotting and scheming to get my greasy mitts on something else. I'm considering putting it up for trade for a nice handgun or handgun/shotgun combo trade. I'm just afraid that the next assault on 2A is right around the corner and it may get more difficult to acquire another EBR but I feel naked and lost without the comforting sensation of a firearm tucked neatly into an IWB holster when I leave the house, especially when I have my wife and daughter in tow. Any words of wisdom would be appreciated, as I have come to find over the past 5 years that this forum is filled with that. I look forward to hearing from the masses.

Well, considering the AR is probably worth at least a grand, and you could probably pick up a SDVE 9 mil for $300, can't you have both? Unless it's a completely financially motivated decision, then you have to make a choice.

A cheaper rifle and pistol in trade for what you got?

Two guns for 2 different purposes. I wouldn't give up one for the other.

Back
Top Bottom