Decibullz Custom Molded Earplugs

I use them, they work, you'll probably still want ear muffs over them. My ears ring with large caliber pistols if I just use the decibullz (or just ear muffs for that matter).

custom earplugs? honestly, they look like a glorified version of the ever popular yellow ear foams. i couldn't find a db rating for these decibullz plugs. it has to be listed somewhere, i probably just didn't see it with a quick look.

i prefer the yellow 3m foamies. they are rated at 29db and i can toss them when i'm done and insert a fresh pair next time out. i'm not a fan of continually inserting the same things in my ear repeatedly. even at the range i'll change them when i've taken them out cause i don't want that powder/carbon crud that inevitably accumulates on them when you roll them into your ear. and i double them up also with muffs cause the hearing is shot in my left ear and i want to continue hearing what little i hear now.

amazon has the 3m foam plugs listed 200 pair for 30 bucks. i bought some recently at harbor freight or one of those places, 1000 pair for the same price. or, if you worked in a place like a manufacturing facility, grab them from there. my opinions only, use what you like.

I use MSA Sordin electronic cans for the colder months and Decibullz for summer. If you used to doing boil and fit products correctly (Ive done 100s of mouthpieces over the years) then they will work well for you. The ones I have are rated 31db I have not found that I need to use anything else in conjuction with the Decibullz for protection... magnum rifles included.

They are WAY better than any foam earplugs. If they are fit correctly you can wear them all day without having to adjust them or re insert. Pretty comfortable too.. although i can't really feel much on my ears so that maybe different for some.

The Radians are good too if you mold them well. I had a custom set made and they blow away foam plugs.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom