Deals and steals

Yeah, I don't get it either. Here's my favorite .22LR ammo... already comes in a plastic case. 🤔

View attachment 871645
And over time you end up with garbage bags full of reusable containers. Have never transferred anything into them tho, but I still got garbage bags full of these lol...someday i might need em'

Back to BCG's for a moment. I think someone said the "Microbest" is a good brand. Found some links to these, but some were out of stock, etc.
Just wondering if, from the remaining ones, are they all the same, or are there differences? Also, with the "blemished" ones, does it really matter, or is it just superficial "looks"?

Here are the links:

Of these, obviously the one with a charging handle and the chrome one will be more. Are the others the same? If so, it looks like that first one is a good deal/steal, no? And pretty sure PSA is still not shipping to MA, right?

Back to BCG's for a moment. I think someone said the "Microbest" is a good brand. Found some links to these, but some were out of stock, etc.
Just wondering if, from the remaining ones, are they all the same, or are there differences? Also, with the "blemished" ones, does it really matter, or is it just superficial "looks"?

Here are the links:

Of these, obviously the one with a charging handle and the chrome one will be more. Are the others the same? If so, it looks like that first one is a good deal/steal, no? And pretty sure PSA is still not shipping to MA, right?
Yes
You’ve pretty much answered your own questions, buy the bolt…

I don't know if I could deal with arranging 100 .22 rounds in those boxes.

What happened to the boxes the ammo came in?
I Was just about to say who has that kinda time...and have they never heard of winchester superx in which the ammo is already in a box

Here are the links:

You have been debating which BCG to buy for at least the last two years. @DW357 has probably broken at least six in that same amount of time.

MTM 100-Round .22lr Ammo Boxes $2.53

Could have sold you a 100 pack of zip-loc baggies for $3.

I don't know if I could deal with arranging 100 .22 rounds in those boxes.

I Was just about to say who has that kinda time.

pxcEDMo.jpg

🐯

Pay $40 now, then pay $200-300 for a good red dot when the $40 breaks. Or ... just buy the good one.

Someone will say "not everyone has the money" - I agree. In that case, better nothing than cheap junk.
Better to not buy, set aside $X per pay period and then buy something of good quality.

Pay $40 now, then pay $200-300 for a good red dot when the $40 breaks. Or ... just buy the good one.

Someone will say "not everyone has the money" - I agree. In that case, better nothing than cheap junk.
Doesn't crimson trace give the owner a free battery every year? That has to factor in somewhere. Trijicon doesn't send me any batteries, and I bought three of their dots. Over time, I got screwed.

Edit. Battery program looks like it ended.

Back
Top Bottom