Deals and steals

Closeout half price

This seems like a good deal. Is this a decent optic? Does anyone have any experience with this model? I know very little about optics, for what type of weapon would this be an acceptable dot?

I really like this hoodie. I like it enough to have ordered a second one for when my current one inevitable wears out or becomes stained.

Comfortable and the graphics are cool. Also the neck doesn't choke you like some hoodies. Best of all they have sizes up to 5x which allows for some shrinking when washed, although I must say I ordered a 5x and while it is plenty big I thought it would be a just bit larger. Maybe go a size up from what you imagine you need.

www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MTXSHKM

HpfnJRw.png

🐯

This is a really good (if slightly large) range bag. It's been called out in several posts as one of the better ones out there. I have the original UTG version of this bag and it's great. The removable stage bag/ammunition carrier comes in handy for carrying your ammo at the range.

MidwayUSA Competition Range Bag System
The bag is at $44 now.

I have one. The material used for the bag is thick and solid. I don't treat it nice and holds great.

When I did a curtesy call for my FL FFL who was on the GB list he was like "why are you calling me just ship it" [rofl]
Same happened to me last time. The guy said "when you click BUY I get an Email immediately, no need to call me".

I couldn't tell him, but the real reason for me to call is because he is retired and I wanted to make sure he was still alive.. [laugh]

Sigh....same... Would somebody please ban me before my wife gets my next credit card bill? [smile]

This is NOT the original (can't find it) but the thought is appropriate.

"Somebody take my credit card I'm better armed than Scotland Yard..."

I dunno. Am I the only one who isn’t comfortable with the only thing separating my face from a 12 gauge shell being the chamber of a $300 turkish gun? These super cheap bullpups from a sketchy country make me nervous.

non issue. It’s a huge bore with no rifling. Pressures are extremely low like 10k psi range. if Centerfire rifles are a sneeze then 12g shotgun is a fart.

non issue. It’s a huge bore with no rifling. Pressures are extremely low like 10k psi range. if Centerfire rifles are a sneeze then 12g shotgun is a fart.
No worries anyway as they sold out. He who hesitates is lost as they say. Probably don’t really need another gun at the moment anyhow. Or at least that is my rationalization. LOL

Battle hawk runs special for scopes, like a $100 down but I did not compare with euro optics- do not need new scopes no more. It wants you to enter an email for a quote.

Product: VORTEX STRIKE EAGLE FIRST FOCAL PLANE 1-8x24 RIFLESCOPE
SKU: SE-1801
UPC: 843829120678

Our special price for you is 448.88​

To get this special sale price, have the product in your shopping cart and enter the following into the promo code field in your cart: ORWRCJRI61IJKIZF

Strike eagle is like looking through a Chinese soda bottle. Oh wait cuz theyre made in the same factory. That glass isn’t worth $200. vortex has saturated and essentially ruined the mid-tier optics market.

Strike eagle is like looking through a Chinese soda bottle. Oh wait cuz theyre made in the same factory. That glass isn’t worth $200. vortex has saturated and essentially ruined the mid-tier optics market.
Bought a "nice" set of vortex binoculars, hate them with a passion. Pretty much the nicest chineesium money can buy.

Back
Top Bottom