• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

someone here posted some good p80 deals some months ago for internals on glock 3rd gen - is it all gone now? rails, mag release - other frame internal stuff?

Last edited:
Glock 22lr slide = $240 (gen 3 g17, 19, and 26)

Looks to be the same as Advantage Arms that I paid $300 for. I shoot 22lr Glock every week. Tons of fun, saves on ammo costs big time, helps develop fundamentals.
It's mostly reliable and you'll need to clean it often. Everyone needs this tho
Wonder if they have it with a threaded barrel will have to look later

(LOL apparently I typed this yesterday and never hit post)

Yankee Hill Machine 15% off flash sale now thru Friday
Code: 15OFF

🐯

got some blackout coffee and wasn't impressed, they solicited a verified honest review so I posted one...it was posted and removed within a day....seems suspect that no reviews for under 3 stars are up
Oof. Isn't one of the owners (guns and gears guy?) a forum member? What's up with that?

Last edited:
I spoke to someone at Brownells. That S and W short in the listing is a mistake. That one is also 38 special +p. It ended up being $408 out the door to my FFL with the code including tax. I'm not sure what the local transfer fee will be.
You definitely want to talk to your local dealer before purchasing and having it shipped to them. They don’t like surprises 😂

Might be. But most dealers want to be notified prior.

I would highly suggest you contact your dealer ASAP to let them know.
Seriously. If they don't expect it, why would they accept it? Calling or emailing takes 5 minutes, tops. I mean, we're all anti-social, but pick up the phone!

Seriously. If they don't expect it, why would they accept it? Calling or emailing takes 5 minutes, tops. I mean, we're all anti-social, but pick up the phone!
I placed the order at 6pm last night on Brownells website. I called the FFL at 10:20 this morning 20 minutes after they opened. Jesus Christ If you have a problem with getting an order from Brownells don’t list yourself as one of their pre approved dealers. I’ve never ordered something online. I have a long wish list of firearms. Someone is going to get my business.

I placed the order at 6pm last night on Brownells website. I called the FFL at 10:20 this morning 20 minutes after they opened. Jesus Christ If you have a problem with getting an order from Brownells don’t list yourself as one of their pre approved dealers. I’ve never ordered something online. I have a long wish list of firearms. Someone is going to get my business.

Being on an approved list simply means that they have established a relationship with Brownells and Brownells does not have to call and check that they are legitimate FFL.

I think that people are trying to "nudge" you into being a courteous customer and letting the FFL know that something is inbound for you.

Simple common courtesy goes a long ways. On both sides of the transaction. ;)

Back
Top Bottom