• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

Interesting concept. I didn't know these existed. Has anyone used one and if so, any adverse effects?

BE PRESSURE 85.400.062 16" Undercarriage Cleaner, 4000 PSI

-52% $19.98
List Price: $41.95

View attachment 586929

Would depend on vehicle and implementation but it has always been a good idea to avoid high pressure water streams applied directly at places like wheel bearing, differential and trans seals as it's possible to blast water past them and into where you don't want it. This device may disperse the pressure enough to not be an issue but caution would be advised...

Interesting concept. I didn't know these existed. Has anyone used one and if so, any adverse effects?

BE PRESSURE 85.400.062 16" Undercarriage Cleaner, 4000 PSI

-52% $19.98
List Price: $41.95

View attachment 586929

After a snow storm I use to have several parking lots that I could go to that would always have large puddles that I would drive through to rinse the salt off of my undercarriage. One by one they were repaved and they added drains, so they no longer get large puddles.

After a snow storm I use to have several parking lots that I could go to that would always have large puddles that I would drive through to rinse the salt off of my undercarriage. One by one they were repaved and they added drains, so they no longer get large puddles.
And that water was full of salt and sh*t.

I, like most, pull all my hoses in anyway so I wouldn’t have use of an undercarriage sprayer.

I just eat the cost of a touchless car wash after storms

I've used this style sprinkler under trucks - less intrusive than power washing, just move it a couple times and let it run. With cars, it's too close to it's target to do much more than clean the immediate area I need to work on.

Lawn-Sprinkler3.jpg

Just bought it and used it this weekend. It works well, especially for $20. You just need to bend down to slide it under the car, even with an extension.
Did you use it with a pressure washer or did you just hook it up to a garden hose?

Did you use it with a pressure washer or did you just hook it up to a garden hose?
Only works with pressure washer. I doubt garden hose has enough pressure to forcefully spray water upwards. But if you're only washing underneath 2-3x/yr, just pay for the underwash at the carwash.

Would depend on vehicle and implementation but it has always been a good idea to avoid high pressure water streams applied directly at places like wheel bearing, differential and trans seals as it's possible to blast water past them and into where you don't want it. This device may disperse the pressure enough to not be an issue but caution would be advised...

Also need to be careful if you've had your frame or under carriage oiled or sprayed with a paraffin sealer. The high pressure may remove it.

Not gun related but Prep related. I recently purchased one of these (for more) and it's an Excellent generator for a great price ($517) It will run for 34 hours on a tank of propane

Champion Power Equipment 200961 2500-Watt Dual Fuel Portable Inverter Generator, Ultralight​

View: https://www.amazon.com/Champion-Power-Equipment-200961-Ultralight/dp/B08L45W2V9/ref=sr_1_3?crid=5QLJ4RRK1CLW&keywords=champion%2B2500&qid=1646075240&sprefix=champion%2B2500%2Caps%2C77&sr=8-3&th=1

View attachment 583733
Back in stock!

Shopping for Bluetooth in the ear hearing protection and axil GS extreme in particular. Some bad reviews out there but it seems if you read and follow the directions they work great. Ikr

Happen to be on sale at optics planet for $129 and free shipping.

Here is a recent review of them at The Truth About Guns:
I’m a big fan of these ear buds. They’re still $129.99 at Optics Planet.

Here is a recent review of them at The Truth About Guns:
I’m a big fan of these ear buds. They’re still $129.99 at Optics Planet.
Got mine in. They’re pretty nice. No static at all, run the BT in the background and decent protection. For super loud I’ll throw muffs over.

Back
Top Bottom