Deals and steals

Not a deal or steal but rather a back in stock alert.

If there was anyone else that has been watching the IWI US website for the return of pistol grips for the Tavor X95/Tavor 7 then I am pleased to inform you they are back in stock.
They have Black and FDE, no OD. Current price $29.99.

I have never been a big fan of the original cutlass style trigger guard, so I have been waiting to ordered their replacement conventional pistol grip in FDE.

I also got an X95 outline t-shirt on sale for $13.99 (they have Galil Ace, Uzi, and Zion-15 shirts as as well)

87uwGbwm.png

🐯

Have you purchased anything from GO before?
Yes, several times, several max orders of mags. They are the fastest shipping company I think I've ever dealt with. I receive an "order has shipped" notice within a couple of hours of placing the order.
They ship the mags flat rate USPS and the orders have always arrived within 3 days. Never any issues.

Yes, several times, several max orders of mags. They are the fastest shipping company I think I've ever dealt with. I receive an "order has shipped" notice within a couple of hours of placing the order.
They ship the mags flat rate USPS and the orders have always arrived within 3 days. Never any issues.
I think you've caused me to buy like 90% of the mags I own [laugh]

Sparc solar for $250 + $50 in bonus bucks. various 5% codes out there (ie “work7”) also apply. excellent deal considering its $280 most everywhere else. I’m not a vortex fanboy but I own one of these and it seems vortex finally got their RDS done right. The mount is also good not junk mount that comes w a Romeo 5 or holosun.

I didn't want to create a separate thread for this, but figured here could be appropriate--anyone got a good recommendation on a deal/steal for a 2.5-5 gal gas can? I broke one of my cans today, but planned to buy some more anyway, but the ones I have are super old ones I inherited from elsewhere.

It seems like everything I look at on Amazon or other sites has terrible reviews about how bad the can is, which doesn't inspire confidence. Ideally something "economical" - i.e., not $85 a can, but something that will last for a while...

God, are people really paying $30 for a $5 gas can? Get yourselves to some yard sales.

Problem here with yard sales is, things are so spread out here, I'd burn more in gas and wasted time getting to and from them than just buying a new can.

Plus, people around here don't get rid of (sell) gas cans, they just add to their numbers.

A new can is also a known entity, if it leaked upon filling, I could return it for another one.

Those $30 No-Spill gas cans are a lot nicer than the cheapies. They don't leak and the push button works well which makes filling quick and easy. After buying one, I didn't hesitate to buy another and start throwing away the leaky pos ones that I have too many of.

Problem here with yard sales is, things are so spread out here, I'd burn more in gas and wasted time getting to and from them than just buying a new can.

Plus, people around here don't get rid of (sell) gas cans, they just add to their numbers.

A new can is also a known entity, if it leaked upon filling, I could return it for another one.

Better get a good gas can to go on those yard sales to find a good gas can.

not sure what's the big deal.. I've had these for a couple of years and have had no problems.
Oh please! There is only one perfect container for storing fuel: Jerry Can. Heck, there are probably several millions of them built during WW2, spread around the world, and still work perfectly! A Jerry can is like a gun or a good watch: you will pass it to your son who will use it his entire life only to pass it on to his son!

Beg to differ. Plastic US Mil Scepter cans are the best. No denting. Won't blow'd up. Work just as well. But are expensive.

I agree. I have a couple of these I've been using for over 20 years and never had a problem. They work great and never leak. I've carried them in the back of truck beds and 4 wheelers and I've even carried them on my boat when I was making a long trip and wasn't sure I'd have enough gas for the whole thing.

Whether this is a deal to you is subjective to what your end goal is. If your end goal is a 14.5" build with a pinned brake to make it 16" overall then this might be for you.

Full disclosure I found that at one point in the past Aero Precision themselves put this bundle on sale for $340 (SKU: APSL100332 / $462 MSRP). But they no longer have stock and if you happen to be in MA they wouldn't ship if they did have stock.

Now onto the bundle from Wing Tactical for $393 ...
1 x Aero Precision 14.5-Inch Mid-Length 5.56 CMV Barrel w/ factory Pinned VG6 Epsilon SL Muzzle Device (16"+ overall length)
1 x Aero Precision 0.750" Adjustable Gas Block
1 x Aero Precision Mid-Length Stainless Steel Gas Tube w/roll pin
1 x Aero Precision Complete Black Nitride 5.56 Bolt Carrier Group HPT/MPI/Shot Peened

You could probably find these individual components for slightly cheaper but then of course you would have to go out and pay someone to pin the brake (and hope they did well). Oh yes in case you were confused the VG6 Epsilon SL muzzle brake is designed to allow the gas block to go on/off over it.

I have purchased mostly small stuff from Wing Tactical in the past they shipped quickly and there were no issues, but as always caveat emptor.

🐯

Last edited:
Kershaw knives on Woot.com

Note: I just noticed Woot didn’t follow Amazon parent company rules in the past but it appers now they are, no shipping to MA.

🐯

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom