NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0

jkelly1229

NES Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Looks like a good deal on this trigger at Lowe's:

Oops! Looks like it's out of stock! Too bad! I was about to jump in my car and head over to my local store...and head down the "Endless Aisle" that this item was supposed to be on. I guess I'll have to wait 'til it's back in stock. Maybe pick up some ammo there when I go. [smile]

Frank
I got very erect at the thought of being able to go to a hardware store for guns and tools

92G

NES Member
Rating - 99.1%
108   1   0
With a 2 month backorder according to their customer service. Still waiting on my xmas present...

current climate 2months backorder is fine w me. then again i’m considering a 6 months form 4 approval to be speedy. are you sure delay is for the MBT-2s or something else in the order?

i normally use the BCM PNT trigger since it’s mil spec weight and pull just smoother. The ALG QMS seems readily available although I was less impressed and would rather just drop the extra $$ for a G2S.

nitsuj

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
current climate 2months backorder is fine w me. then again i’m considering a 6 months form 4 approval to be speedy. are you sure delay is for the MBT-2s or something else in the order?

i normally use the BCM PNT trigger since it’s mil spec weight and pull just smoother. The ALG QMS seems readily available although I was less impressed and would rather just drop the extra $$ for a G2S.
I think the straight bow larue i ordered a month or two ago and it took ~4-6 weeks to ship, the trigger is worth every penny, i have both straight and curved and they are both fantastic

jkelly1229

NES Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0

I run the qms's in 2 of my guns... theyre satisfactory... I have a few others that are much better.

But for 60 bucks they aren't awful

GaryO

NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I just bought a pair of these Black jeans.

Made in USA.

Always wanted these.

Just restocked with all sizes.

For skinflints that complain about Kitanica's prices - this is a good price...

$100 shipped.
$100? Holy moly. That's more than I have spent in jeans in the last 10 years.

clampett

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Made in USA.

Always wanted these.

$100 shipped.
I prefer the $250. Operators pants that you have posted links to, earlier in this thread.

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
$100 isn't a lot for made-in-the-US jeans. Honestly, it's not a lot for jeans, period. Unless you are buying commie jeans from the Kohls or something.

But they are $80. Do you mean they're gonna charge me $20 in shipping???? Yikes! That seems excessive for a pair of pants. Probably costs them half that.

And they don't look very stylish. You'd look like a homeless guy wandering around with his crotch at his knees. . . . oh wait - that's most of you most of the time. LOL. "I gotzta be able to stretch and squat!" Forget that most of you can't do either buck naked, let alone with jeans on.

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Made in USA.

Always wanted these.

$100 shipped.

Reptile, you, oligarch?

How much for "scented" underwear?

Reptile

NES Member
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
I prefer the $250. Operators pants that you have posted links to, earlier in this thread.
I have Raider Pants, too.

Multi Cam Black

and

Black

Still sealed in bag.

Reason why is because my older versions are still in perfect shape even though I wear them every day.

I'm getting these Black denim for the Strip Club when they open, again next year.🍑
I can't always wear a track suit.
You can say I'm upping my game.
Oh, and I wash the track suit when I get home.

Reptile

NES Member
Rating - 100%
108   0   0

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Not a good price point for me to sell my own soiled boxers from exofficio.

The reason why girls do it is because they buy cheap Chinese crap in bulk for mass mailings.
Not that I ever helped coordinate with models to sell it on the side and get a %.
But anyway - that is the secret.
OnlyFans.com

Try one more time., please:

Navalny's Underwear Poisoning Takes Over the Russian Internet​

jkelly1229

NES Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I have Raider Pants, too.

Multi Cam Black

and

Black

Still sealed in bag.

Reason why is because my older versions are still in perfect shape even though I wear them every day.

I'm getting these Black denim for the Strip Club when they open, again next year.🍑
I can't always wear a track suit.
You can say I'm upping my game.
Oh, and I wash the track suit when I get home.
If your not wearing shorts to a strip club... your doing it wrong

SKumar

NES Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0

Someone buy this before I do. Just one color left: ODG

Top Bottom